☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run!
May 4, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #526 of 1,260
You know what stick is up his power port, don't act surprised.  And don't be surprised if people who bought the second run LC don't want to sell you bundled items cheap since you ruined their chance at getting a FREE (not bundled) Liquid Gold or Ether C.  You gotta expect a little bit of backlash when you do something like that.

+1

May 4, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #528 of 1,260

You know what stick is up his power port, don't act surprised.  And don't be surprised if people who bought the second run LC don't want to sell you bundled items cheap since you ruined their chance at getting a FREE (not bundled) Liquid Gold or Ether C.  You gotta expect a little bit of backlash when you do something like that.

Wasn't that put on hold? If not, new listing:

BUYING ALL EXTRA CONTENT FROM CAVALLI AUDIO LIQUID CARBON OFFER! PM ME FOR DEAL!

and hopefully get the person binded to a contract that sends me a golden ticket hue hue hue.

(Yes, this is a joke, don't get too serious folks)

May 4, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #529 of 1,260
What I really wonder about, given its size, is how truly matches with the Schiit Mjolnir 2.
From all have read it does so with no issues other than a different sound presentation, but does make one wonder.

As I said I ordered one up after mentally beating myself up what to do. I just over think everything way too much! 
Also there is no such thing as free! All the things tossed in are built into the price, at least that is what I think and to be honest
none it entered in on my decision making process as I am sure it's worth the $799 without anything extra...
Now to save for that balanced DAC... 

I do thank the people in this thread for helping me come to my decision! 

May 4, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #530 of 1,260
I always thought it was a bummer that I missed out on the $5 headphone-smiley face tee shirt. It's like a commemorative, "I was there when..." kind of thing. Still, I don't begrudge the earlybird price!

I bet it was a power cable... with a grounding pin! BA dum, CHA! It always surprises me that some people can be presented with the same info, most are down-to-earth about it (grounded, get it?), but some take things a whole different direction.

May 4, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #531 of 1,260
KimbaWLion,
I get it, it's hard to audition stuff. At least you'll have time to compare and pick a winner and Cavalli amps have great value retention. Schiit is no doubt a great brand, I have a Bifrost, but sometimes it's cool to explore other options besides the most popular... Though Cavalli brand recognition has soared in the past year, so that's two safe bets!

May 4, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #532 of 1,260
  What I really wonder about, given its size, is how truly matches with the Schiit Mjolnir 2.
From all have read it does so with no issues other than a different sound presentation, but does make one wonder.

As I said I ordered one up after mentally beating myself up what to do. I just over think everything way too much! 
Also there is no such thing as free! All the things tossed in are built into the price, at least that is what I think and to be honest
none it entered in on my decision making process as I am sure it's worth the $799 without anything extra...

The price has two components:  cost and profit.  

Price = Cost + Profit

You can increase Cost (adding bundled items) while keeping Price constant by dropping Profits.  

It's fallacious to assume that just because cost went up, price also went up.  A company may choose to sacrifice profits on individual units in order to sell more units and thus make more profit overall.  That's called a win/win. 

May 4, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #533 of 1,260

The price has two components:  cost and profit.  

Price = Cost + Profit

You can increase Cost (adding bundled items) while keeping Price constant by dropping Profits.  

It's fallacious to assume that just because cost went up, price also went up.  A company may choose to sacrifice profits on individual units in order to sell more units and thus make more profit overall.  That's called a win/win. 

I don't know about you, but nothing pisses me off more than paying a fair price for something and getting extra free stuff on top of that. How dare they?!

May 4, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #534 of 1,260

you don't really need a balanced dac.

May 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #535 of 1,260

Hey those are my cats with the cool Cavalli box! 

Just trying to lighten the mood. I'm happy with getting one at $799 and have no plans to auction anything off. I will give the software away, first in line is my son as he's a mac fan and I'm trying to drag him down the rabbit hole with me that way theoretically I only need to pay for half of the stuff as I can borrow the other half  from him.

May 4, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #536 of 1,260
Once again, I apologize. I noticed a vendor advertising something that was illegal and I errantly posted about it. As I said before, I should have contacted the vendor privately and/or flagged the posting. That is what the FAQ says I should have done.

May 4, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #538 of 1,260

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2016 at 5:44 PM Post #539 of 1,260
Hey those are my cats with the cool Cavalli box! 

Just trying to lighten the mood. I'm happy with getting one at $799 and have no plans to auction anything off. I will give the software away, first in line is my son as he's a mac fan and I'm trying to drag him down the rabbit hole with me that way theoretically I only need to pay for half of the stuff as I can borrow the other half  from him.
thanks for the amusing cat and it did lighten the mood.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back