Recent content by fyu
  1. fyu

    Apple EarPods are excellent

    Is this thread in the right forum?
  2. fyu

    Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)

    anybody got a suggestion for a cheap asian iem that's physically tiny? I need one for small ears. My Sony Mh1c and phonaks are too big. Need something really small.    Was considering the vivo xe800, but they look kinda big.
  3. fyu

    [NEWS / DISCUSSION / IMPRESSION] Phonak Audéo PFE232

    When did this happen?     Closing of www.audeoworld.com webshop Dear friends of Audéo PFE Four years ago Phonak, as a manufacturer of hearing solutions, ventured into developing, producing and distributing the In-Ear Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones. With success, as the numerous awards and...
  4. fyu

    IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING

    Quote: Originally Posted by tstarn06 Not banned, just guest status. Can't post but can read the threads. the google spider is also in guest status. but that's not helpful in answering questions about a product.
  5. fyu

    IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING

    so now that they are banned, is there a forum where they are active on and not banned?
  6. fyu

    Anyone else not happy with the TripleFi10's?

    Quote: Originally Posted by azncoduyen You are correct about the Blackberry Bold. I have one too and it isnt the best source for your music. There is an audio hiss that distorts the sound. Even an Ipod sounds much better than a Bold and it isn't the best PMP. better be careful...
  7. fyu

    Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!

    Quote: Originally Posted by eocthermos ... Finally, you've got to look at who's to blame here. The "douchebags" who snatched them up to resell were taking advantage of an opportunity that was presented to them by Amazon/Logitech. If they didn't take advantage of it someone else...
  8. fyu

    Anyone else not happy with the TripleFi10's?

    Quote: Originally Posted by tstarn06 Lax? More like smart. And no doubt just one of the reasons they are so successful. the only reason they are giving the $50 credit is because of a "pricematch". What everybody fails to say is the current price which is $149, and since its...
  9. fyu

    Dissecting the PFEv0

    Quote: Originally Posted by loopsider I'll take a stab at it if you aren't going to be doing anything with them :P...But a custom mold would be awesome, I wonder how many people have considered this with their old V0's broken shells and frayed cables just for the heck of it. I'm just...
  10. fyu

    For those of you who ordered TF10's from Logitech, What is your current status?

    Quote: Originally Posted by ericp10 Yes, I'm sure about that Monkey. Because I remember considering if I wanted to go ahead and order them anyway. I thought about it and thought it, and eventually gave myself the greenlight. I disagree. The amazon Goldbox deal was for both the vi...
  11. fyu

    Anyone else not happy with the TripleFi10's?

    Quote: Originally Posted by mizuvo Way to work the system! I am sure you win most of the arguments with your significant other not really. Amazon is incredibly lax with their policies. They ended pricematching months ago, but you can still ask for it and 90% of the time you'll...
  12. fyu

    Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!

    Quote: Originally Posted by jsplice There has to be a reason they are selling these for so cheap. Could be several reasons....refurbs like people have mentioned, or maybe they're coming out with a new line and want to dump their old inventory during the holidays when they'll sell more...
  13. fyu

    Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!

    Quote: Originally Posted by dreadful Well got mine today when I first plugged them in the left channel was not working messed with them a bit and it started working so I thought it was my iphone case. After listening to them for a while the left channel went out again come to find out...
  14. fyu

    Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread

    um. is there a wiki for Unique Melody somewhere? I can't seem to find info on their prices and what they offer. Do we have to contact them first about what we want and what they offer?
Top