IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 11, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #1,156 of 2,837
The UPS site says "in transit" but the delivery date is today. Odd, because it usually says "out for delivery" when in fact it is being delivered. So I guess I will either get them today or tomorrow. Anyway, I can wait.

Jan 11, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #1,157 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The UPS site says "in transit" but the delivery date is today. Odd, because it usually says "out for delivery" when in fact it is being delivered. So I guess I will either get them today or tomorrow. Anyway, I can wait.

Sometimes the UPS site lags the actual package - rarely happens in my experience, but every once in a while.

My order was received on the 28th of December, will be shipping out tonight. Bit longer than initially estimated, but no complaints from me, customer service has been excellent. If the fit is good, this will be a spectacular deal.

Jan 11, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #1,160 of 2,837
Got an email from Kaysen. She said that I would get some pictures and they would ship today. We'll see
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #1,166 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also just got picures of mine which should be shipping out today. Just noticed the date on them "011110"...binary and symmetical
wink.gif

yup, perfect for a computer geek "like me"

Jan 12, 2010 at 2:52 AM Post #1,170 of 2,837
so a question because im going to be sending my triple fi's in on wed after i get my molds done. people say that customs last usually 4 years? if i get the customed now and in 4 years want them to be re-customed.. would it be possible? or am i left with useless iems :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back