TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 22, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #18,798 of 24,683
I actually think it probably is true , with all the negative feedback at the moment about other products waiting I would be extremely surprised if they advertised and didn't deliver.

Hopefully that goes from your mouth to Bob's ears. Or in this case, from your keyboard to Bob's screen, lol.

Jun 22, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #18,799 of 24,683
Jun 22, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #18,802 of 24,683
Starts shipping.... The Master, Hunter and PM6 started shipping back in March and many are still waiting.
I sure hope for those who ordered that the waiting time won't be as ridiculous.
seems like with the Master, Hunter and PM6 they shipped some small batches though.

Jun 22, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #18,805 of 24,683
Finally got my refund after a whole year (I'm not even sure if it's a full one or not, but who cares), albeit it's a hefty sum of money lost due to the exchange rate, but it's better than recieving a bad product. I gave a Master a listen, and I have nothing good to say about it. I had to email kieran twice on seperate weeks before the money was credited back to my Paypal, but even so, it took too damn long.

Here are my Master impressions which I posted in the other thread:

"I went ahead and tried a pair of Phantom Masters (the revised PM4) and I found it to be horrid on all filters. Not even any grace for these, but there was a huge 4k spike that made vocals sound unnatural and metallic, tangy, just absolutely odd and unreal. Mids were incoherent and instruments sounded messy and too clangy. Then, there's 6-7k dip that made treble odd and hollow, and the lower treble was nearly nowhere to be found. Bass was bloated and muddy, and made eerything sound too unnatural again. The only redeeming factor would be a decent seperation and imaging, making things sound super detailed, but otherwise, it sounded absolutely unlike anything I've heard, and that's not in a good way."

And after reading the heated treble on the Hunters, I'm damn glad I did. Gonna put that money towards a real IEM now, the Acoustune HS1551. That's how a proper IEm should sound like, and I recommend everyone who loves properly done mids and bass to try these.

Peace out, and farewell TAE.

Jun 22, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #18,807 of 24,683
I want that to be true.... I won't hold my breath though, lol.
It won't be true. Guaranteed :D

Why? Because June has 30 days, and there's no such day as the 31st of June.
Just saying :wink:

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #18,809 of 24,683
I'm on my third email asking them for refund. They just ignore the request.

That's uncalled for. I can't believe they are doing that.

It's not right. It's swindling.

Jun 22, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #18,810 of 24,683
It won't be true. Guaranteed :D

Why? Because June has 30 days, and there's no such day as the 31st of June.
Just saying :wink:
What they're trying to say is that it's never coming out. Since the 31st of June doesn't exist, we'll never get to the 31st of June which means we'll never arrive at the date when Icarus III starts shipping :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back