The Audio Lounge
Jul 27, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #286 of 36,100
I gave Kieran the benefit of the doubt, Paypal claim starts in a few minutes. I will lose more because of the icarus iii expired meaning they will need to ship it or refund it differently.

And damn that massdrop for us in EU makes little sense :frowning2:

I hope it works out.
I didn't have to escalate to PayPal but i did say I would if necessary, I have to say they we're pretty fair with me.
What about massdrop in EU?.

Jul 27, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #288 of 36,100
I was so hopeful I'd get a refund... By talking to Bob... And now I'm as discouraged as I was before.
I gave Kieran the benefit of the doubt, Paypal claim starts in a few minutes. I will lose more because of the icarus iii expired meaning they will need to ship it or refund it differently.

And damn that massdrop for us in EU makes little sense :frowning2:

I will send out my last email to Bob tonight... If I don't get a response, my credit card will be called up to see how I can contest the charges for both the hunter and the PM6...

Jul 27, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #290 of 36,100
Well f they only refund via paypal, they still need to deliver the AIR the the icarus3. But already the AIR is enough of wasted money.

Massdrop has some nice things now, but for people in EU it makes little sense :frowning2:

Jul 27, 2017 at 2:19 PM Post #291 of 36,100
I was so hopeful I'd get a refund... By talking to Bob... And now I'm as discouraged as I was before.

I will send out my last email to Bob tonight... If I don't get a response, my credit card will be called up to see how I can contest the charges for both the hunter and the PM6...

I understand that ..as you know I supported them through all the complaining in the beginning but there's only so much anyone can wait .

I'm honestly surprised anyone is still waiting ...thats not a judgement on any of you , your patience is admirable and you lasted longer than me.

Jul 27, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #292 of 36,100
I'm honestly surprised anyone is still waiting ...thats not a judgement on any of you , your patience is admirable and you lasted longer than me.

Not from lack of trying, I've been attempting a refund for the last 3 weeks! It's just uncanny how complicated dealing with Trinity is right now... I have a feeling this whole Phantom line hurt them bad. To the point that I'm nervous for the Icarus line beyond the III.

Jul 27, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #293 of 36,100
Not from lack of trying, I've been attempting a refund for the last 3 weeks! It's just uncanny how complicated dealing with Trinity is right now... I have a feeling this whole Phantom line hurt them bad. To the point that I'm nervous for the Icarus line beyond the III.

I must admit I was getting nervous thats why I pulled the plug....lets hope it doesn't come to that.

Jul 27, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #296 of 36,100
U6 and U8 seem very closely aligned... U8 has stronger lows, which I like for my music genre. That and there's almost no price difference between the u6 and u8 :wink:
And they are quite closely aligned. But the reason I liked the U6 better than the U8 is the slightly extra low-end felt like it robbed a bit of the clarity and sound stage somehow. The U6 is no slouch in the bass department and overall, it was the better sound signature to my ear. I don't suppose you have a chance to try it out anywhere nearby? Or to buy both and sell one of them? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back