Portland - Oregon Head-Fi Meet, May 7th 9:30am - 3:30 pm Mt Scott Community Center
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #166 of 197
  I will be there at 8:30. I have to get my wife to take me and we will be picking up some donuts before we get there. Really like the Dharma. It seems like the HE-6 is the winner for you. I have heard the Kennerton Odin is a super HE-6. 

What time you coming?

Probably will be there around 9.  Want time to set up my table.................

May 6, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #167 of 197
Will there be plenty of chairs or should I bring one?

May 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #168 of 197
Few final notes:

1.  I stopped by the location and it indeed is a big room as promised with outlets along the entirety of the outside wall.  So there is plenty of room for everyone.

2.  Chairs and Tables are available to fit up to 250 ppl is what I'm told, so no need to bring anything.  If you want a table cloth or special chair etc best to bring one.

3.  Although there are a good amount of outlets don't forget power strips and extension cords!  You never know if you'll need one!

4.  I'll be handing out name-tags, if you have a name tag that means the $10 entry fee was paid, if not I'll hunt you down!

5.  Again - if you want to take part in the auction, either bring cash or have your paypal account ready!

That's it, I will be there at 8:30 am as well.  There is no event scheduled before ours so we should be able to get in they told me.  I'll make sure to get all the tables and chairs out for you guys!

Excited!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
May 6, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #169 of 197
If there is any interest and will be any Estat amps at the show, I can bring my Stax collection:

SR-009
SR-007 Mk2
SR-L700
SR-207
SR-003 Mk2

My KGST is not in a portable condition at the moment.

May 6, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #170 of 197
If there is any interest and will be any Estat amps at the show, I can bring my Stax collection:

SR-009
SR-007 Mk2
SR-L700
SR-207
SR-003 Mk2

Def interest!

There are a couple of Stat rigs. Hopefully they are friendly and can share! I'd say go for it.

May 6, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #172 of 197
Looks like I'll be leaving at 6 to make a 9am open, would like to take my time on setting up and allowing gear to heat up. My amp takes an hour even being SS to really do it's thing.

HD800
HE560
Mutec 3+ Smart Clock USB (simultaneous DAC feed)
MHDT Labs Pagoda R2R DAC
MHDT Labs Stockholm R2R DAC
Misc stuff in between

May 6, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #173 of 197

SR-009
SR-007 Mk2
SR-L700
SR-207
SR-003 Mk2

: o
Please bring the SR-L700 if you can please! I'm definitely interested in hearing that even from just the SRM-252S.

May 7, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #174 of 197
It looks like Pine street market for premeet.126 SW 2nd ave. Portland Or. 97204. Will post on Can meets FB page and on this what the ETA will be. Had to change venue. All good. In Longview now. 730 meet time

May 7, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #175 of 197
Every place we go to eat is closed , we will be around the venue looking for a place to chow down before the meet

May 7, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #176 of 197
Car trouble is going to keep me away. 
confused_face(1).gif

Dragging rear brake needs to be fixed before resuming commute to Salem on Monday morning.

May 7, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #178 of 197
A big thank you to everyone who brought some gear. I really enjoyed visiting everyone's table.

One thing for certain is everyone has a different sound they love. Makes you really appreciate this hobby.

May 7, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #179 of 197
Had a lot of fun chatting with people and trying out their gear. It was especially nice to put a face to some of the Seattle peeps I've traded gear with.

Tried IEM from 64 EARS, CFA, and Noble.

CFA's stood out to me for two reasons. One was the high-end performance without revving the driver count insanely high. The second was the very nice new cable which led to a fuller sound.

From the auction, I ended up bringing home Orion and will soon get to choose a Wizard Savant. Nice!

May 7, 2016 at 8:43 PM Post #180 of 197
Had a lot of fun chatting with people and trying out their gear. It was especially nice to put a face to some of the Seattle peeps I've traded gear with.

Tried IEM from 64 EARS, CFA, and Noble.

CFA's stood out to me for two reasons. One was the high-end performance without revving the driver count insanely high. The second was the very nice new cable which led to a fuller sound.

From the auction, I ended up bringing home Orion and will soon get to choose a Wizard Savant. Nice!

Hey bud I didn't put up my computer yet. Can you start an impressions thread?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back