OPUS#3 Hi-Res Audio player w/wifi and streaming
Jun 9, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #242 of 533
is the #3 successfully connect to your HU and NOT able to pass data/music from Spotify?

Or

your #3 is not able to successfully connect at all to your HU?

the first one, it succesfully paired up with my HU and can stream Spotify but strangely no music come out although the track is playing (with all songs already downloaded)

Jun 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #243 of 533
the first one, it succesfully paired up with my HU and can stream Spotify but strangely no music come out although the track is playing (with all songs already downloaded)

same thing for me - but i'm connected to a H/K Onyx 2. When using Spotify, the app plays but it doesn't pass it on to the speakers. But when using the Opus Player, everything works.

I first observed this when i connected my Mojo via Optical and then use Spotify - it doesn't pass the data on to output too.

Jun 10, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #244 of 533
same thing for me - but i'm connected to a H/K Onyx 2. When using Spotify, the app plays but it doesn't pass it on to the speakers. But when using the Opus Player, everything works.

I first observed this when i connected my Mojo via Optical and then use Spotify - it doesn't pass the data on to output too.

i see, i'll try with the opus player then
thanks for the input

Jun 15, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #245 of 533
Opus # 3 provides a beautiful sound with the LCD X output balenced. This DAP surprises me every day

Jun 21, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #247 of 533
Opus #3 is a beautiful DAP to my eyes, all those details in its design are really worthy of a high-end device. I can't wait to hear one for myself, it looks like an awesome DAP from what I read so far!
And the leather cover is beautiful in dark blue. I prefer the Opus#3 sound signature than IBASSO DX200 , AR-M2 or Calyx M.

Jun 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #248 of 533
And the leather cover is beautiful in dark blue. I prefer the Opus#3 sound signature than IBASSO DX200 , AR-M2 or Calyx M.

Thank you for your thoughts!

We must review Opus #3 in detail for Audiophile Heaven sometimes in the future, its design alone is too interesting to miss.

Can't wait to see one in person!

BTW, the sound signature is more towards neutral or it is leaning towards euphoric?

Jun 21, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #249 of 533
Thank you for your thoughts!

We must review Opus #3 in detail for Audiophile Heaven sometimes in the future, its design alone is too interesting to miss.

Can't wait to see one in person!

BTW, the sound signature is more towards neutral or it is leaning towards euphoric?
For me the Opus#3 is the middle between AR-M2 and DX200. Not bright and not dark but with good bass and good high when I listen with my Zeus R

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #250 of 533
For me the Opus#3 is the middle between AR-M2 and DX200. Not bright and not dark but with good bass and good high when I listen with my Zeus R

Super cool!

Sounds like a DAP that should make one happy! I am yet to hear a DX200, but I heard all FiiO DAPs to date, if you want to use an example when describing Opus #3

I have lots of questions about it actually, but I guess that most of them will be answered when I get to see one in person.

Jun 23, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #254 of 533

Users who are viewing this thread

Back