New- Zishan Z1 DSD player thread
Apr 23, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #136 of 1,364
From what I've heard in the Chinese chat group , theh will be launching the v2 plus , which should be an upgrade version of the current v2, and pretty sure it exist and will be seeing it before June.

v2 plus... nice! Plus sounds like a color screen. :wink: Let's hope so!

I would even take a 1 x 1-inch screen vs no screen.

Apr 23, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #140 of 1,364
I'm afraid not the v2 plus...there will be no screen like v2, but the v3 will definitely got a screen.

Could you please share a link to the Chinese discussion group/forum?

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #141 of 1,364
My new TF card and Android cable arrived!

DSD 256 support, check
ISO playback support, check
and the function I expect the most: Android USB DAC:
Check! 

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #146 of 1,364

DSD 256 support, check
Check! 

eek.gif
eek.gif

Have you tried DST64 ISO?

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:51 PM Post #147 of 1,364
class="lightbox-enabled" data-id="1869312" data-type="61" src="http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/1869312/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 500px; height: 667px">

DSD 256 support, check
Check! 

Please say that the Zishan does not suck power from the source when connected to an android player. Please...just say it and it would make my day.

Apr 24, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #148 of 1,364
  It's not really possible to track something outside of China unless it's like E-Packet or something. I've filed three claims in the last week. One seller fought tooth and nail till the bitter end. I don't know who is at fault, but I never received my headphones.

Aliexpress policy states that an item must arrive within 60 working days of shipment, or its a refund.

Honestly the shipping from China is hit or miss, but I have only once not received an item (and I have 300 orders on ali), and in that case I have been refunded with a big sorry from the seller.

What I usually do is when an item is late, is politely ask for them to extend the shipping protection, they usually +10-30 days. If it hasn't arrived after that, I open a dispute with a screenshot of 17TRACK showing the shipping status. If you back up with evidence, they usually are very sorry and are pleasant to work with.

*Back on Topic* - Ordered from CK Lewis, he has shipped by SG post for me :) Fastest post from china to my little country!

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #149 of 1,364
Is not with me unfortunately,but it has arrived in London. Last message : 19.04.2017 Security check success.
Hopefully Monday i will get it and try it out.

What Now.

Apr 25, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #150 of 1,364
  Aliexpress policy states that an item must arrive within 60 working days of shipment, or its a refund.

Honestly the shipping from China is hit or miss, but I have only once not received an item (and I have 300 orders on ali), and in that case I have been refunded with a big sorry from the seller.

What I usually do is when an item is late, is politely ask for them to extend the shipping protection, they usually +10-30 days. If it hasn't arrived after that, I open a dispute with a screenshot of 17TRACK showing the shipping status. If you back up with evidence, they usually are very sorry and are pleasant to work with.

Who takes the hit if we use Aliexpress and the item doesn't arrive in 60 days? Ali? That's an interesting policy for them to have. That takes balls and most North American companies wouldn't even do that. Maybe that's because we have quicker and more accurate shipping? I'm not sure.

I've been a bit anal with allowing some orders to be extended, I've had good reports with SG coming in like 30 days, but if another seller can't do that, then, I get a bit mad when it doesn't show up within 60 days. I'm still trying to figure out this whole Aliexpress shipping thing, it doesn't make sense to me, since there are so many forms of companies that ship and each seller seems to have a different shipment company, I guess Aliexpress is located across all of China?

PS: I have 100+ orders from Aliexpress, made in the past 4 months. Thanks for emptying my wallet, Headfi! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back