My DIY electrostatic headphones

Tags:
  1. chinsettawong
    I also use a piece of 5 mm MFD with double sided tape for holding the PCB. It works nicely.

2. ts8051
    Hello,
    If I accept that the holes must have a diameter 1mm equal to the gap (0.5mm) multiplied by 2 at maximum, please let me know your opinion about the density of the holes on stator ? In my previous made headphones i have 1.8mm hole on stators.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  3. ts8051
    IMG_20170401_231233.jpg IMG_20170401_231314.jpg
    Hello,
    I designed and made STAX style male connectors with my 3d printer. As you can see i designed also the bolts for cover.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    chinsettawong likes this.
  4. Christer
    Interesting, to me they look a bit like my old Jecklin Floats without the plastic helmet .
    Do they sound simliar too Jecklin Floats too?

5. chinsettawong
    There is no way to compare them using the same amp. But for my JF clone with KGSSHV Carbon, they sound much better than my JF with my EL34 SE.

6. Boonyoung Iamkamol
    I'm new ... watching and interesting
    I would like to listen .. If Khun Watchara free I like to get opportunity when you're free..

7. chinsettawong
    Hi Khun Boonyoung,

You're always welcome to try my headphones and amps. Please PM me and I'll arrange the time for you.

8. Boonyoung Iamkamol
    Hi Khun Watchara;

Million thanks for you kindly , this is my best opportunity to get direct information from .. Normally I will be free on Friday I stay in Bangbuathong Nonthatburi ..How can I contact you ? if you are not comfortable to give me phone number .. I have line ID or Skype account..

Boonyoung

9. chinsettawong
    Hi ts8051,

I didn't notice that the plug was from your 3d printer. It looked very much like mine. I like your screw in feature. Will you share your 3D file with us?

What kind of filament do you use?

10. chinsettawong
    Hi Khun Boonyoung,

I've sent you a PM message. Please check.

Wachara C.

11. ts8051
    PLA professional pro1 inofil3d

12. ts8051
    Hello,
    How can we measure the tension? Does exist a sensitive tension meter ? Can we measure the tension by means of the pressure of a known weight on the membrane?