Meze 99 Neo Pre-Launch Worldwide Review Tour - Registrations Closed

Tags:
  1. HondoMUC
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  2. ngoshawk

From your desktop, you can access the item itself in the Headgear section. Once on the Neo page, there will be "write a review" highlighted link. Then go from there.

3. MezeTeam
    Hey @Mshenay

Yes that is correct, there are two units. The one from @reddog is on its way to @Army-Firedawg as we speak.

Meze Audio Stay updated on Meze Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/mezeaudio https://twitter.com/mezeaudio https://www.mezeaudio.com/
    Army-Firedawg likes this.
  4. Dobrescu George
    Meze 99 Neo and iFi iDSD BL are one heck of a pairing. I think that having iDSD BL on my hands made the 99 Neo experience much more complete! Totally love it! I hope that more people in the tour have BL as it'll surely make your audition with 99 Neo even better!

5. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

I got the iDSD BL and am looking forward to reviewing both as dance partners. I gotta figure out my PM stuff and where I am up and when.

6. Dobrescu George
    @Hawaiibadboy Sorry, I cannot quote messages, seems that it doesn't work for me.

Anyways,

You must be loving the sound you're hearing, my friend! I'm quite amazed by what the combo is able to pull and how, really looking forward for your impressions as well!

As for PMs, I'll try to send you one. You generally have a small button in the personal messages page that should work for initiating a new message.

7. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I don't have the Meze yet. no idea where they are :)

8. HK_sends
    For single quotes, use the "Reply Button". I'm still trying to figure out how to get multiple quotes in my message.
    Hope this helps...

Cheers:beerchug:
    -HK sends

9. ngoshawk
    It seems I cannot PM you, so I will post here. I am unable to get a response from the next in line for US unit #1, so I can mail the Neo off. How would you like me to proceed?

Thanks, and thank you for a wonderful time with the Neo (and the BL hooked together).

10. ngoshawk
  11. noobandroid
    where is my meze 99 neo? hmm

12. ngoshawk
    Video review of the Neo is now live. And a great week it was, too!

13. Dobrescu George
    You do sound like you had lots of fun though!

I would go as far as to say that I prefer 99 Classics and 99 Neo over Nighthawks, but that's with my set of ears, music and little tweaks. iDSD BL helps a lot with this!

14. ngoshawk
    I do like them all. I will have to do more listening, but prefer the Nightowl to the Nighthawk. And the Neo did indeed have a grand time at my humble abode.

15. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

I got this from them. (MEZE)

I have added you right after Schizodyslexic and before mxroadie.

I have no idea who Schizo is but he probably has it. I don't yet.