Funny comments from the forums.
Feb 25, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #721 of 959
  John and Brennan,  I think you guys should build upon this idea!  Please remember who recommended you do this and contact me for the royalty rate.  
etysmile.gif

​I'm posting my own post. 
blink.gif
   LOL 

Feb 27, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #725 of 959

Headphones! Haven't tried it personally, so shall wait for someone who has to get back with impressions hehe

Hotel breakfast buffets are the best HAHAHA 

i tried the Shangri Laaaaaa and man was it going for the smooth relaxing and warm sound, imagine going into a sweet sauna with hot chicks helping you rub your back and talking sweet, mmm~~

Feb 28, 2016 at 7:16 AM Post #727 of 959
Although I find the above video amusing in it's own right, the conversation continued thus:

Basically, he reckons that changing the tightness of the screws affects the vibration damping and thus the sound. 

Quote:
@audionewbi I just sit on my Mojo it avoids most the vibrations, enabling much tighter ass, I mean bass.

I think if I was to do that the overdamping might be an issue.....

Feb 29, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #729 of 959
From the Cowon Plenue D thread:

Quote:

I bet you're a gas at parties.

I drink heavily in the corner, judging everyone around till consciousness ebbs.

Quote:

I powered on my Plenue D after installing the UCI and was greeted with the interface choice: "Turn me on?" with an option for 'yes', and 'no'. Naturally, I pressed 'yes'. Next, my library updated, upon the completion of which, my Plenue D exhaled like you only hear in the movies. The next thing I saw was the logo for My Hot Page burned into every album. When I hit play, every song, every album sounded hotter, heavier than before. And, I found that I had an erection. 

Honestly, I've never enjoyed portable music as much. 

Sounded hotter? The PD sounds great, its fun and so easy to take outside where I hop on trains, buses and walk here and there.

I may have written that wrong. I decided to drop the objective thing and go audiophile.

Mar 2, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #731 of 959
http://www.head-fi.org/t/800199/k10u-black-rose-gold#post_12386844

Originally Posted by Uberclocked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The process is more involved than u think. This isnt a matter of selecting a different anodize color, this is gold plating

Yeah, they sold gold-plated metal pokemon cards for $2 at Burger King.
Real expensive.

Mar 5, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #732 of 959

Users who are viewing this thread

Back