DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jun 26, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #6,751 of 22,021
Guys, new problem I hope you can advise on.... just installed AMP2 and it sounds great however the unit now keeps pausing itself regularly. I've taken the amp card out twice and 're connected it but still the same issue. Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I looking at something being faulty? I never had any problem with the original amp card.
Have you tried a factory reset of the DX200?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jun 26, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #6,752 of 22,021
Also, in mango os... artist/albums... playback of album tracks are not in correct order again. I have to play from album folders to get correct order.
I have checked this in Android and Mango and the Artist and Albums and it follows the alphabetic order. It is not doing this for you?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jun 26, 2017 at 6:56 PM Post #6,756 of 22,021
Never mind. Got it.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2017 at 7:55 PM Post #6,758 of 22,021
Have you tried a factory reset of the DX200?
Seems to be working now having done nothing more than power it on and off. 2 more questions if I may:
1) to use optical out what sort of connector do I need? I've tried a normal 3.5mm one but doesn't seem to fit in properly and I don't want to force it
2) can I get digital out from the usb port using a usb c to rca cable? I'm guessing not...

Thanks

Jun 26, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #6,759 of 22,021
I need help !

dx200 can use the '' master audio '' ? MQA? ( TIDAL )
usb audio for dx200 can be used with tidal?
You can stream MQA albums on Tidal with USB Audio Player. They aren't labeled as MQA (unless I'm missing that) but you'll see multiple album options for those that have MQA quality, and when you play them you'll see it as 24 bit

Jun 26, 2017 at 9:03 PM Post #6,760 of 22,021
You can stream MQA albums on Tidal with USB Audio Player. They aren't labeled as MQA (unless I'm missing that) but you'll see multiple album options for those that have MQA quality, and when you play them you'll see it as 24 bit
But i don't see the opcion in my dx200 for MQA albums.
Only in the desktop i can see the opcion, but i can't use my dx200 in usb dac, i have a problem with my laptop.

Jun 26, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #6,762 of 22,021
But i don't see the opcion in my dx200 for MQA albums.
Only in the desktop i can see the opcion, but i can't use my dx200 in usb dac, i have a problem with my laptop.
That's because the Tidal Masters are still restricted to the desktop version only.

Sort of, yes. If you're using the Tidal app you won't see them because the app can't decode MQA. But you can see them if you use USB Audio Player.

You need to know which albums are available in MQA beforehand, when you search for them on UAPP, you'll see 2 or more duplicate albums - one of them is the MQA version. You'll know it's MQA cause when you start playing the album, UAPP will show that it's 24-bit.

Jun 27, 2017 at 12:31 AM Post #6,763 of 22,021
Sort of, yes. If you're using the Tidal app you won't see them because the app can't decode MQA. But you can see them if you use USB Audio Player.

You need to know which albums are available in MQA beforehand, when you search for them on UAPP, you'll see 2 or more duplicate albums - one of them is the MQA version. You'll know it's MQA cause when you start playing the album, UAPP will show that it's 24-bit.

How would you set UAPP? Is it a separate app?

Jun 27, 2017 at 2:18 AM Post #6,765 of 22,021
Guys i tried pair up with the Bose QC 25, it really sound good :)
Take no offense but DX200 deserve way better than QC25.

I owned QC25, they are really nice for noise cancelling, they surprisingly need some power to give their best but they sound quite ... average.
DX200 can deliver much much more than that. Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back