DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 28, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #7,277 of 22,021
I just noticed this behavior in my DX200. When I pause the currently playing music and the screen is off for around 1 minute or longer, pressing the play button doesn't work unless I turn back the screen on. But it's it's shorter than 1 minute the play button works.

Not exactly a big deal for me but just wondering if this is a confirmed bug or is there a setting to alter how the hardware buttons behave which I can't find right now. This looks like after the sleep timer kick in and all hardware buttons are disabled. only by turning the screen back on activates the hardware buttons.
This is not bug, details explained by Luker already, the workaround is that you press the power button to wake the screen first, then press the play/pause button as you wish.

Jul 28, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #7,278 of 22,021
Thank you very much! If I transfer the files directly in the card, should I place them into the root folder?
What I do is create a folder named "Music" on the SD card. Then inside the Music folder I have it arranged by Artist and then Album folders. If I want only a specific album from an Artist from my main library then I'll manually create that Artist folder on the SD card before copying the album over.

Jul 28, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #7,279 of 22,021
thanks again, i checked but i have no permission to modify the router
My number #1 rule of home networking: never use your ISP stock hardware as the router. I buy my own routers and get the ISP to switch their modem/router to Bridge mode so I can use my own. See if your provider can do the same for you.

Jul 28, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #7,280 of 22,021
My number #1 rule of home networking: never use your ISP stock hardware as the router. I buy my own routers and get the ISP to switch their modem/router to Bridge mode so I can use my own. See if your provider can do the same for you.
right but in my case the tvbox works only wired directly to the provider´s router. i have no acces to configuration. the provider does not even provide the password
with adsl, in the past, was differente. i had completely access

Jul 28, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #7,281 of 22,021
sorry double

This is a topic for a separate thread. However, can the TV box still be connected to the provided router but that router operates in bridge mode and you hook your own router to the bridged router? It may be a setting the ISP can provide. Not knowing manufacturer/brand/model I'm only guessing.

Jul 28, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #7,282 of 22,021
right but in my case the tvbox works only wired directly to the provider´s router. i have no acces to configuration. the provider does not even provide the password
with adsl, in the past, was differente. i had completely access
Is there an Ethernet output?

Jul 28, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #7,283 of 22,021
This is a topic for a separate thread. However, can the TV box still be connected to the provided router but that router operates in bridge mode and you hook your own router to the bridged router? It may be a setting the ISP can provide. Not knowing manufacturer/brand/model I'm only guessing.
is a closed system to combat piracy. i´m able to put another router in one ethernet port
Is there an Ethernet output?
Edit. i found in the net the address of the router and the username and password. the wifi is fixed to 2.4, so no 5 ghz.
anyway, thanks for your support

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #7,284 of 22,021
Version 2.4 has directory browsing order bug again. I tried replacing 2.3 file in ROM to fix this bug but it also brought random reboot bug back too. I hope iBasso can resolve this bug in next release.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jul 29, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #7,285 of 22,021
I´m trying the ibasso dx-200 connected like dac-amp to my pc(W10 updated), the source is tidal master. from my memory about listening with mojo/hugo i´m very satisfied with performance of dx-200. is always missing a pinch of magic from chord´s products but, in the other side,
the dx200 win for the following reasons:

1)Portable amp/dac with tidal
2)Interchangeable amp modules
3)Drives elear very well
4)Good dac/amp for my desktop rig
5)Source to transmit, via wifi, to google chromecast in my speaker system

the only thing i can´t really really beear is the noise(loud pops) when the music is stopped/restarted
now wait for new amp modules. when?????

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #7,286 of 22,021
I´m trying the ibasso dx-200 connected like dac-amp to my pc(W10 updated), the source is tidal master. from my memory about listening with mojo/hugo i´m very satisfied with performance of dx-200. is always missing a pinch of magic from chord´s products but, in the other side,
the dx200 win for the following reasons:

1)Portable amp/dac with tidal
2)Interchangeable amp modules
3)Drives elear very well
4)Good dac/amp for my desktop rig
5)Source to transmit, via wifi, to google chromecast in my speaker system

the only thing i can´t really really beear is the noise(loud pops) when the music is stopped/restarted
now wait for new amp modules. when?????
We will have the balanced AMP3 2.5 TRRS amp coming out very soon, within 2 weeks. It is the high voltage high current version.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 29, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #7,288 of 22,021
Do you meam that it will have smooth and musical presentation of AMP2 with balanced phone out?
It is more along the sound presentation of AMP2 but will have even more power but works great with IEMs.

Jul 29, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #7,289 of 22,021
It is more along the sound presentation of AMP2 but will have even more power but works great with IEMs.

So, perhaps, it will sound like an amp module with a sound sig similar to AMP2 and a proper balanced circuit architecture of AMP1 where bal output has a double voltage swing, right?

Jul 29, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #7,290 of 22,021
So, perhaps, it will sound like an amp module with a sound sig similar to AMP2 and a proper balanced circuit architecture of AMP1 where bal output has a double voltage swing, right?
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back