Best gaming mice
Aug 12, 2016 at 7:59 PM Post #196 of 404
Best mouse is going to be the currently unannounced Logitech G200. Great shape, lightweight, 3366 sensor and good quality.

Hopefully it is announced soon!

Aug 12, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #197 of 404
Best mouse is going to be the currently unannounced Logitech G200. Great shape, lightweight, 3366 sensor and good quality.

Hopefully it is announced soon!

Looking at the leaked pics, finally!  I dislike the shape of all the other 3366 mice, but this could be perfect.  Hope it comes out this year.

Aug 12, 2016 at 9:28 PM Post #198 of 404
Looking at the leaked pics, finally!  I dislike the shape of all the other 3366 mice, but this could be perfect.  Hope it comes out this year.

Honestly, I think it'll definitely be out this year.. More like a month or 2.

A couple CS: GO pros are already using it and it has been used in tournaments so I think it will be soon.

Another indication is that Logitech is quick to release after an announcement. I had my G900 in hand like a week or two after it was official.

Aug 18, 2016 at 4:49 PM Post #200 of 404
Honestly, I think it'll definitely be out this year.. More like a month or 2.

A couple CS: GO pros are already using it and it has been used in tournaments so I think it will be soon.

Another indication is that Logitech is quick to release after an announcement. I had my G900 in hand like a week or two after it was official.

This mouse has been announced by the way, it is known as the "Logitech Pro Gaming Mouse". Due out around September 10th.

I already pre-ordered mine :D

Aug 18, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #201 of 404
This mouse has been announced by the way, it is known as the "Logitech Pro Gaming Mouse". Due out around September 10th.

I already pre-ordered mine
biggrin.gif

Nice, thanks for the heads up.  I'll be buying one.

Sep 30, 2016 at 6:19 AM Post #203 of 404
I have used several in my years, and there are only two gaming mice that really stood out from the crowd : Logitech G9x and the current gaming mouse I use: The Madcatz R.A.T 7, which I have thoroughly enjoyed for many years. Though my only issue with this mouse is that the sensor can get dust on the lens which can cause glitches with movement. I keep a brush on hand to remedy this.

Sep 30, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #204 of 404
I got my Logitech G Pro and it is definitely the best I've used, way better than Mionix Castor.  I'm sold on 3366 sensor.  Castor has slightly better surface finish maybe, and my right click seems more sensitive than left.

Oct 16, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #208 of 404
Razer Mamba Tournament Edition with its 16000 DPI.

(Has got some negative reviews due to a sw glitch mendable by resetting the mouse - holding the 3 main buttons for 5 sec or so. - only to be done once ever.)

However a gaming mouse is practically worthless without a proper mouse mat, and the best one for me (also being the only one I can really tolerate) is: SteelSeries 4HD.

Quake 3, impulse mod, 10 rail gun frags per 1 minute.

Oct 17, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #210 of 404
Have played CS:GO semi competitively since it first came out, had been using an original Death Adder for ... man, 4+ years now. Unfortunately, it finally gave up the ghost 2 weeks back or so - I transitioned to a Steelseries Sensei Raw and am very pleased with it so far. Running it at 360 CPI.

My backup is a trusty Logitech G400, which years and years later is going strong. 

Using all of this on a QCK Heavy, which is my favorite mousepad evur (been through a number of Razer mats, the QCK beats them out as well as the QCK+ for me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back