Best gaming mice
Apr 21, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #168 of 406
Razer Deathadder 2013 checking in.  Working flawless for over 2 years.  Previous mouse was an MX518 which was amazing but the deathadder is the MX518 on steroids.  Tried a G400s and other logitech mice at Best Buy and didn't like the feel at all.  

Apr 23, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #169 of 406
Logitech G500s, or the good old g500 if you can find it. only issue is eventual double click, but this happens to all logitech mice.

was using a g502 proteus. decent mouse, but not worth the asking price of $79.99 or even $59.99 when on sale. should be priced at $29.99.

Funny how they label a mouse "gaming", then make it look like a spaceship for a 9 year old with rainbow colors and bam! overcharge you to death for it.

Apr 25, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #170 of 406
I agree entirely with @Nycalex - My favorite of all time was the G500 (until mine died of double click syndrome). I own the G502 but it isn't as good. It isn't BAD, its just not as good.

Praise my spaceship mouse! How else would company know I am a nerd? Other than the Back to the Future, Army of Darkness, and Batman posters on the wall.

-Joe

May 1, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #171 of 406
  Never had an issue with a g700, I liked it substantially more than my current g502. 

I loved my G700S, but Ive had 2 of them and both USB charge ports on the front died within 6 months.

May 2, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #172 of 406
Logitech G402 - RMAd twice due to connection issue as well as a double-clicking issue all within the first two months of use, work and gaming.
Logitech G502 - No RMA issues and it's a great mouse if you can deal with the weight and logitech gaming software. Currently using mine at the office.
Zowie EC1-A - Pretty much spot on in terms of dimensions with the old school intellimouse explorer 3.0. Fits perfectly in my hand, tracks extremely well and accurately, under 100 grams, no drivers / software necessary (good for LAN tournaments).

Changing mice sucks for me since I buy two copies of each mouse but that's more of a personal issue. :)

I primarily play CSGO (hit Supreme after the large VAC ban wave) and I preordered Overwatch.

As for keyboards... Buy them from companies specializing in keyboards. I'd avoid Logitech / Razer but that's personal preference. My current collection consists of:
Filco Majestouch2 - TKL MX Brown - Photography computer
WASD v2 - TKL MX Brown - Office
WASD CODE - MX Clear - Photography computer
Leopold FC660 - 65% MX Brown - Gaming computer (this thing is fantastic at ~100 bucks and comes with low-profile PBT caps, especially for people with small desks)

Eagerly awaiting my WhiteFox in MX Brown

Vortex makes some fantastic Cherry profile (lower profile) PBT keycaps you can grab off massdrop, I have these on three of my boards.

May 7, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #173 of 406
Okay
I have tried ****loads of mice.
My personal best is Logitech 502
It has the most accurate sensor on the market and it is tweaked properly, you are not paying too much for the quality that you get.
So it is practically a no brainer.
But it also depends on what factors do you seek in a mice.

May 11, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #174 of 406
Razer Deathadder or it's rival, the aptly named Steel Series Rival 
confused_face.gif

May 14, 2016 at 5:38 AM Post #176 of 406
Anything Zowie.
  Okay
I have tried ****loads of mice.
My personal best is Logitech 502
It has the most accurate sensor on the market and it is tweaked properly, you are not paying too much for the quality that you get.
So it is practically a no brainer.
But it also depends on what factors do you seek in a mice.

G502 is nice, but it's too heavy and it looks hideous. Shame Logitech started styling their mice to appease to 12 year olds. Look at how the gaming peripheral design has transformed over the years: 

I prefer Zowie mice after trying the most popular Logi mice. They're just as good, have classic shapes, and they're super minimalist. It's like a gaming mouse for adults that don't want a mouse that looks like a transformer with 50 billion rgb light bs.

May 15, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #177 of 406
I don't like Logitech's present-day styling all that much, but Zowie mice don't have enough buttons (in all seriousness, even the G502 doesn't have enough) and Logitech has a better scroll wheel on the G502. Solid thunk with every notch, and free-scrolling mode is nice to have for general use.

Then again, the G502's weight never bothered me. It's definitely heftier than the ol' Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical, though.

I think my ideal mouse would more or less be the Razer DeathAdder/Mamba shape, the Logitech PWM3366 sensor, and the Mad Catz M.M.O. 7 button layout (most notably the 5-way hat switch) with TM T.A.R.G.E.T. or CH Control Manager software for programming, but that's clearly never going to happen.

May 17, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #179 of 406
I also own Naos 7000 since 2013 and it's great for me as a full grip palmer, although a friend of mine said that he's feeling inconfortable around the pinky. There are times when I end up playing 7-8 hours/day of dota 2 without any disconfort/sweating or technical problem.  Heard that other versions have problems with the sensor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back