Best gaming mice
Jan 22, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #151 of 404
Hard to go wrong with a Deathadder.  Normally not a huge fan of Razer's stuff, but it's a great mouse.  Planning on trying out a Zowie myself whenever something happens to the deathadder.  I've had terrible issues with Logitech products, including 2 G700's that died within 6 months of use.

Jan 22, 2016 at 2:40 AM Post #152 of 404
Well the G502 is more suitable for desktop gaming. Razer got hyped up too much while their products are just above average

I had a Razer mouse before, it was okay until the side grips started peeling off... But in the end I would say Razer isn't that good quality-wise or performance-wise. The mouse movement just never felt smooth. At the same price point you can find something better quality that is also less expensive.

Jan 22, 2016 at 6:21 AM Post #153 of 404

I had a Razer mouse before, it was okay until the side grips started peeling off... But in the end I would say Razer isn't that good quality-wise or performance-wise. The mouse movement just never felt smooth. At the same price point you can find something better quality that is also less expensive.

Logitechs gear is usually second to none but G700 is an exception it seems.

Jan 24, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #156 of 404
I swear by the logitech g600. I literally tried all the big name mice out there,  I HATE RAZER, i had a naga, naga chroma, and death adder, all 3 crapped out within 6 months to 1 year...also the synapse software is annoying as hell.

g600 is the best mouse ever, my g600 is going strong for 2 years now, the button clicks still feel amazing, and it has not even once caused any hesitation or problems (unless i go over a cookie crumb or something, but thats not the mouse's fault)  - also i am not a huge logitech fan, but the g600 mouse and g105 keyboard are the bees knees (personalyl don't like mechanical keyboards but the g105 is NOT your typical membrane, and its <3 and with the logitech Gaming software the 2 work seamlessly together. Most people would consider me a "hardcore" swtor player, and i use the g600 and g105 and it just feels like silky, seamless awesomeness. 

the g600 is the best mouse of all time also imo cus i like how all the buttons are right under my thumb, rather than in all kinda of crazy angles scattered all over the mouse. 

Feb 14, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #159 of 404
  I swear by the logitech g600. I literally tried all the big name mice out there,  I HATE RAZER, i had a naga, naga chroma, and death adder, all 3 crapped out within 6 months to 1 year...also the synapse software is annoying as hell.

g600 is the best mouse ever, my g600 is going strong for 2 years now, the button clicks still feel amazing, and it has not even once caused any hesitation or problems (unless i go over a cookie crumb or something, but thats not the mouse's fault)  - also i am not a huge logitech fan, but the g600 mouse and g105 keyboard are the bees knees (personalyl don't like mechanical keyboards but the g105 is NOT your typical membrane, and its <3 and with the logitech Gaming software the 2 work seamlessly together. Most people would consider me a "hardcore" swtor player, and i use the g600 and g105 and it just feels like silky, seamless awesomeness. 

the g600 is the best mouse of all time also imo cus i like how all the buttons are right under my thumb, rather than in all kinda of crazy angles scattered all over the mouse. 

Agreed. Im finding out the hard way how ****ty Razer products are.

Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboard went in for RMA just under the 1 year mark. Got super lucky. Left half of the keys stick on a flat surface.

Ive also had my Ouroboros since October. Got it for my birthday. Left and right click buttons already squeak.

The synapse software is completely garbage. It prevents your PC from turning off the screen properly and hibernating properly.

I have also had 2 Logitech G700S mice. I travel alot and prefer wireless for traveling, but like that the Ouroboros and G700S have the ability to be wireless or wired via USB cable. My G700S's have always had the USB charge port on the mouse go bad. I also have a few (3) G5's in a box where the cables would just come out of the fabric coating, but otherwise work fine.

Feb 14, 2016 at 4:21 PM Post #160 of 404
razer boomslang 2001 and 2007
razer krait2014
logitech g502
roccat kone pure militar naval strike
asus rog gladius
zowie ec1a
fireglade sharkroom
termaltake black element (Iarght)
corsair m-90
explorer 3.0

Best sensor G502, but he have too many buttons for me, and i hate sniper buton !
the militar is awesome, but after 250k clicks, left buton get strange and make some strange noise. 

I prefer Ec1a or gladius in shape for shure, they have good sensor too, zowie is mistical good in hand, very smooth.

Feb 25, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #161 of 404
I'm rocking with my G303 right now, use the same sensor 3366 as G502, but much lighter and smaller to handle. Now my G502 is mainly used for browsing websites. 

Zowie mice are very good too, and I'm curious about the new Zowie BenQ mice since they use Omron switches instead of Huano on their old mice. The sensors on them (3310) are as good as you can get. 

Back to the topic, it's very hard to justify which one is the best, as it can change within time. If you asked me 10 years ago or so, I would say IE 3.0, MX518, and Razer DA . Now? I probably have to go with G303 atm.

Mar 17, 2016 at 11:41 PM Post #162 of 404
  I'm rocking with my G303 right now, use the same sensor 3366 as G502, but much lighter and smaller to handle. Now my G502 is mainly used for browsing websites. 

Zowie mice are very good too, and I'm curious about the new Zowie BenQ mice since they use Omron switches instead of Huano on their old mice. The sensors on them (3310) are as good as you can get. 

Back to the topic, it's very hard to justify which one is the best, as it can change within time. If you asked me 10 years ago or so, I would say IE 3.0, MX518, and Razer DA . Now? I probably have to go with G303 atm.

After reading you post I looked up the G303. It looks like a contender if my Logitech G5 packs up. Not too many buttons, not too big, lights can be turned off, and not flashy.

Mar 21, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #163 of 404
i highly recommend those gaming mice from zowie.
counter strike legend "heaton" made them with zowie and if you take the right mouse to your actuall mouse grip (claw, fingertip or palm) you can get a simple mouse with the best sensore and the lowest lift of distance .

my personal list would be:

1. zowie fk 2 (both hands and claw fingerip)
2. death adder (fingertip and palm and played by most cs pro players)
3. g500 and 500s (warm feeling if you are a palm grip fan)

there are so many types and ive spent so much money. but the most important experience which i made, was to find out my mouse grip, which is very essential for the right mouse choice.

Apr 1, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #164 of 404
2/15 posts before I can start buying/selling stuff :) [and 30 days to go]

1. Before buying a mouse, it is important that you hold on to the mouse before you buy - if you're looking to use the mouse for long periods of times.
If comfort is not your first priority, you're doing things wrong (weight and shape can screw your hand over) - I tried the Steelseries Rival and it was too big/heavy for me as I am a fingertip/claw gripper.

2. Mouse sensors - avago's 3090, pixart's 3310 & 3366 are sensors that work near flawlessly.
    A cool Google Sheets with mouse dimensions and their sensors https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

^Go ahead and explore the world of mice :)

PS: A mouse guide if you have the time -> https://geekhack.org/?topic=56240.0

Apr 6, 2016 at 10:40 PM Post #165 of 404
Anyone check out the new Logitech G900? It's super expensive but is wireless, lightweight and has a 3366 sensor (same as G502 and G303). Also, the wireless has identical performance to wired mode. I got mine the other day and am loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back