Best gaming mice
Feb 13, 2024 at 7:35 PM Post #391 of 405
I've been using Zowie mice for going on 10 years now. I don't know if they retained their quality after being bought out by BenQ. I currently have the EC1-B I think, the large version.

Debated upgrading from time to time but its a great mouse and at this point in the game I don't know if upgraded sensors matter or not.
For me it’s the wireless module that is game changer.
But to be honest I am not picky, still have orochi, but it’s visibly less smooth than Zowie (but zowie was 150$)
I like the matte black surface, very comfortable mice
Movement of the cursor is smoooooth and uninterrupted
Very pleasant to play RPGs, RTS, shooters

Feb 13, 2024 at 11:20 PM Post #393 of 405
There's a Superlight 2 that's exactly the same shape. Some reviews have mentioned early firmware issues so I'd make sure to update the firmware on it but it should be the same mouse more or less just with higher polling rate.

Feb 15, 2024 at 12:02 PM Post #395 of 405
I have given up on G502, had about 5 so far, they die after about a year. Been through a few different ones, but to get one with enough buttons for a few shortcuts, as I had on G502, I eventually got a Razer Naga V2 PRO, which has all of the shortcuts I need, and an interesting scroll wheel too. I miss the free wheel on the Logi, but I got bored of them dying...

Feb 18, 2024 at 1:11 PM Post #396 of 405
My new 502X with optical scroll wheel and buttons. It's super light, and bulky compared to my Rival 3. I like the lightness, and I need to get used to it.
Still goin strong guys. Few more months and it will be a year and my scroll wheel hasn't acted jumpy yet like a lot of mouses without light sensors. I luv this mouse! Worth the investment of paying high dollars upfront since it stays good long term. You won't have to replace several cheap mouses.

Finally a mouse by Logi that the button doesn't double click after long usage. it's probably the light sensor that prevents double clicking.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024 at 12:13 PM Post #397 of 405
I miss the free wheel on the Logi, but I got bored of them dying...
I had the G502 previously, and that free wheel was amazing. The fact that it's got this weight to it while you spin it makes it the perfect fidget toy HAHA. I do miss the side button (I think it's a DPI change button?), I'd use it so much for PTT in voice chats :L3000:

Feb 21, 2024 at 1:53 PM Post #398 of 405
I was using a Zowie EC1-B for years, before that a Zowie FK1.

After getting a new PC last week I decided to declutter and do something I swore I would never do, get a wireless mouse. I know the technology is leaps and bounds over what it used to be.

Got the Logitech G Pro X Superlight Gen 2.......thats a mouthful. Just call it the best Logitech for short.

Part of Zowie's philosophy is no software, everything done on the mouse, I was used too that, so it kinda sucks having another app running on my PC, but oh well. It is what it is.

I have large hands so it feels a bit small, that is my only complaint. The 2,000 hz polling rate is very smooth, and I can't even tell its a wireless mouse. Performs the same as wired.

Yesterday I spent all day gaming after I got home from work, end of the day I was at 95% battery. Very nice.

No regrets besides the price.

Feb 23, 2024 at 2:52 PM Post #399 of 405
I was using a Zowie EC1-B for years, before that a Zowie FK1.

After getting a new PC last week I decided to declutter and do something I swore I would never do, get a wireless mouse. I know the technology is leaps and bounds over what it used to be.

Got the Logitech G Pro X Superlight Gen 2.......thats a mouthful. Just call it the best Logitech for short.

Part of Zowie's philosophy is no software, everything done on the mouse, I was used too that, so it kinda sucks having another app running on my PC, but oh well. It is what it is.

I have large hands so it feels a bit small, that is my only complaint. The 2,000 hz polling rate is very smooth, and I can't even tell its a wireless mouse. Performs the same as wired.

Yesterday I spent all day gaming after I got home from work, end of the day I was at 95% battery. Very nice.

No regrets besides the price.
Zowie has a wireless version of the EC-1 on their site if you ever decide the GPX Superlight is too small for you

I love my superlight but will be replacing it with the S2 wireless when it’s out

Feb 23, 2024 at 3:10 PM Post #400 of 405
Zowie has a wireless version of the EC-1 on their site if you ever decide the GPX Superlight is too small for you

I love my superlight but will be replacing it with the S2 wireless when it’s out

I thought about that but I read Logitech has the best sensor, not sure if it matters at this stage in the game.

Thought nothing would ever top the MX518.

Mar 12, 2024 at 8:54 AM Post #402 of 405
I got home from the new Dune movie yesterday and see I have an update in Logitech. It made the sensor on the mouse go from 2000hz to 4000hz. Debatable if such a high refresh rate even matters at this point but hey. I'll take it.

After going wireless its difficult to see myself going back to another cord.

Apr 9, 2024 at 7:44 PM Post #404 of 405
On the Internet you can find a lot of different top 10 list of the best gaming mouse on the market. I think that the best gaming mouse depends on the needs of every gamer. To know choose the mouse which is the best for your needs you need to know the most important features of gaming mice. On [Mod Edit: Link removed] you can find a lot of reviews of mice and advice on what you need to look out for when buying a new gaming mouse.

This is my list of the top 10 gaming mouse which I have personally tested.

1. [size=inherit] 1. Thermaltake Level 10
    2. Logitech G500
    3. Razer Deathadder

4. Logitech MX-518
    5. Steelseries Sensei
    6. Razer Naga Hex
    7. Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Black Element
    8. Logitech G9X
    9. Razer Mamba
    10. Cooler Master CM Storm Xornet
  2. AC repair in Cedar Park
[/size]
  1. [size=inherit]
[/size]
What's the best gaming mouse in your opinion? Used to have SteelSeries Ikari but it's huge and never got used to it, prefer a small mouse and wired. Recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back