Best gaming mice
Nov 3, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #211 of 406
I own both the g502 and the new g403, both use the 3366 sensor and the g403 is just an ergonomic version of the g pro. The g502 is probably the most comfortable and ergonomic mouse I have ever held and the two extra buttons for your index finger is incredibly useful for switching tabs or programmable buttons for games. The free scroll wheel feature is also very underrated as I use it all the time when scrolling through webpages. I do not use the adjustable weights on either mouse. The g403 is so much lighter and makes my g502 feel like a paperweight. Neither mouse is perfect but if logitech made a mouse that combined the best of each other I think it would be a perfect mouse

Nov 4, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #217 of 406
NP. Let's report back when we get them.

Will do.

First thing I thought about when seeing the demo video was that this mouse may actually make me start exploring new games. All I play so far is my own Quake 3 mod. Getting ready for Oculus though. Which, compare the price and comlexity of this mouse with their Touch devices. It's like wth was Oculus doing all this time? Additionaly, think of the uses this mouse might have in VR. Good times ahead.

Nov 4, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #218 of 406

Will do.

First thing I thought about when seeing the demo video was that this mouse may actually make me start exploring new games. All I play so far is my own Quake 3 mod. Getting ready for Oculus though. Which, compare the price and comlexity of this mouse with their Touch devices. It's like wth was Oculus doing all this time? Additionaly, think of the uses this mouse might have in VR. Good times ahead.

No doubt, i think it will work everywhere, but VR will be particularly great.

Nov 8, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #221 of 406
I just picked up a Logitech G Pro to replace my Zowie FK. Just got it last night, so haven't done much testing yet, but so far i like how easy the mouse clicks are compared to my Zowie.

Nov 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #223 of 406
Played a few games of BF1 last night and I enjoyed the G Pro. The cord isn't quite as light as my Zowie, but that can be replaced, but the sensor feels good, and I love the light mouse clicks. Some things I don't like are: scroll wheel is hard to click and the side buttons could be in a better position for my hand (more forward would be nice). Other than that I think it's a winner.

Jan 18, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #224 of 406
My vote for Logitech G502 also. Got, i think, most of to brand Logitech mouses, including those fancy MMO versions with more buttons than you can count, still G502 is most used one.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back