Best android music player app?
Nov 2, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #511 of 633
After two years I still use and I'm very happy with GoneMad Music Player.
Great customisable interface, works with Viper4A, love it.

Nov 2, 2016 at 10:14 PM Post #512 of 633

Wow! Indeed it does work flawlessly with Viper4Android - one merely has to turn off the "Audio=>Playback=>Enable Custom AudioEngine" check box in Settings and V4A runs in native mode! Terrific!

That right there sold me SOLID!

Terry

Nov 9, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #514 of 633
Has anyone noticed a limitation on the amount of music Onkyo HF Player can have in its library?  It does not recognize all my music, even stuff it already has before but no longer does.  I can see it through other audio players on my phone too.

Nov 13, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #515 of 633

Wow! Indeed it does work flawlessly with Viper4Android - one merely has to turn off the "Audio=>Playback=>Enable Custom AudioEngine" check box in Settings and V4A runs in native mode! Terrific!

That right there sold me SOLID!

Terry

I'm on a Nexus 6P and I didn't need to turn off the Custom AudioEngine in order for V4A to work correctly. The custom audio engine is the one that handles stuff as gapless playback and replaygain, I wouldn't want to turn it off. Are you sure it's needed for you? I use, under Audio/Equalizer, the option "Use External DSP" (leaving the Use GMMP EQ option active, you can turn off the equalizer from its tab if needed).

Nov 13, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #516 of 633

I'm on a Nexus 6P and I didn't need to turn off the Custom AudioEngine in order for V4A to work correctly. The custom audio engine is the one that handles stuff as gapless playback and replaygain, I wouldn't want to turn it off. Are you sure it's needed for you? I use, under Audio/Equalizer, the option "Use External DSP" (leaving the Use GMMP EQ option active, you can turn off the equalizer from its tab if needed).

Thanks, gorman - I'll give that a try. I likely committed the sin of "fixing too many things at the same time" and so didn't know which maneuver fixed it!

Terry

Nov 16, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #517 of 633
Hello I am new user and I don't consider myself audiophile, but even so I consider Neutron as the best player lossless in terms of its user-friendly interface and easy to handle. I don't understand people who say that their interface is bad. Only that I have a problem and is that in a given time, it closes unexpectedly.

Nov 17, 2016 at 4:03 AM Post #518 of 633
  Hello I am new user and I don't consider myself audiophile, but even so I consider Neutron as the best player lossless in terms of its user-friendly interface and easy to handle. I don't understand people who say that their interface is bad. Only that I have a problem and is that in a given time, it closes unexpectedly.

It has quirks. Uncomfortable media library refresh. Problems with songname tags from cue in playlists. Troublesome scrolling - too much inertia. Bad track time positioning. Not very comfortable fine volume tuning (nnot easy to set it right). There is a lot to be improved.

Nov 22, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #521 of 633
I love neutron since it has a solid uPnP and media server with decent sound and easy to use interface.

Nov 22, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #522 of 633
I tried Neutron but did not find it anywhere near PowerAmp. PowerAmp enhanced ovewerall Tone and give some extra Bass and Warmness to the sound. However, it does compromise some clarity but overall very good with easy navigation. I did not find that in Neutron at all. Using Neutron or in-built Music Player is more or less same thing except Neutron have some extra Preset Eq.

Nov 23, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #523 of 633
Hello folks, has anybody had an issue with HF player, the free trial worked well but when I bought the full version, it just plays for about 30 seconds then stops and wont run again. I am using it on an S6 edge plus phone feeding a OPPO amp/dac. Even just with headphones it stops. Cannot even find a forum or more info on this, any ideas?

Nov 27, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #524 of 633
An update of HibyMusic has been released!

Hiby Music Player is a free lossless HiFi audio player which is designed for audiophile and music fans. User may play DSD files from net driver (like Dropbox/DLNA/LAN) directly with native DSD support.

What's new:
1.Start speed improved
2.Native support for DSD5.6
3.Support for 24bit
4.Lyrics support
5.Better adapted to DAC
6.Download&delete sound plugin supported
7.Switch DAC software&hardware volume manually
8.Rename and remove playlist supported
9.Customize download directory supported
10.Added car-machine mode
11.Added error report
12.Removed exit function when returning
13.Modified LAN path display
14.Modified a direct jump to the play page after clicking song
15.Bugs fixes
16.Android 7.0 supported

Download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiby.music&hl=en

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Nov 29, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #525 of 633
Power amp alpha version is working great on s7 edge...sound better than all players..now i can use my phone as source without harsh.thanks god
Its the link
http://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/uploaded/5748e8ef87023/com.maxmpz.audioplayer_alpha-build-704-uni-704_minAPI9(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back