THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Sep 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #46 of 2,209
  just got to try the m50's with my portable setup (fiio e11, lod, Iphone 4s) and oh mer gerd do those highs scream sibilance, with a lack of texture and neutrality, it def. proved my point that the M50's are just a bunch of hype.

^ yeppp this should be a given nowadays cuz of the crazy amount of new tech/gears getting released for a lot lower prices. Those M50s was the budget king probably couple of years ago, so it's recommendation was warranted but according to today's standard they are indeed over hyped. LMAO there is even like couple of threads here that is solely devoted to this topic, so you are by no means alone in this regard.

Glad you were able to finally able to get to hear them, hope someday i can as well, though i am not dying to.  At this point they are always a rite of passage. haha

Sep 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #47 of 2,209
   LESSON LEARNED: You Canadians are indeed very lovely and is very generous regarding sharing the love of these cheapo MT-300s cuz ya'll literally give many of these away for free BRAVO BRAVO!!! If initial impressions seems to be wayyy over the top than it probably is haha, also it takes a lil' while to get over that "New Toy Syndrome" no matter how expensive or inexpensive the said gear is and that later impressions are much more ground in reality. 

Why am I not surprised lol! Good one Sf. Glad we finally got you on board with the hype though via the Lethals!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/682453/akg-k812-professional-headphones-coming-soon/60#post_9831323

Some beautiful hyping going on in there!

Wow. Nomax = WOW. Good one!

Sep 27, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #48 of 2,209

Why am I not surprised lol! Good one Sf. Glad we finally got you on board with the hype though via the Lethals!

Wow. Nomax = WOW. Good one!

^  Ya'll asked for it and YA"LL GOT IT GUD!!!
evil_smiley.gif

i'll forgive you lovely Canadian since those Lethals were "GODLY"!!!
tongue.gif

Sep 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #52 of 2,209
The synergy with Canadian bacon is amazing... Especially on pizza...

Sep 27, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #53 of 2,209
O2 Headphone amp!

Sep 27, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #57 of 2,209
Synergy

Sep 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #58 of 2,209
It always comes back to food. All roads on this forum lead to food.

Quote:
  guys, are the fiio x3 and ibasso dx50 hyped or are they actually any good?

It needn't be good or bad for it to be hyped. Hype is characterized by how over the top the response is - not having to do with the actual performance of the thing.

Sep 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #59 of 2,209
^ SPAM!!! COOKED!!! CONSUMED!!!

OH_MA_GAWD that AKG Thread is hilarious. I love you gias as well... so epic.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/682453/akg-k812-professional-headphones-coming-soon/255#post_9839676

C'mon winkie_twinkie enough with the LIESSSSSSS!!! Need i remind you how those pineapples literally kills.
wink.gif

... epic_ness starts @ 3:03.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back