I am but a mere peasant my King.

Lol! Weirdo 
tongue.gif

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #1,413 of 2,595
Severely off topic fellas. 

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #1,414 of 2,595
Severely off topic fellas.

Yup.

On an H-200 related note, I sent my pair back to T-PEOS for repair because I was getting some in-and-out volume in the right phone. I switched cables, swapped L/R and experimented in various ways as I thought I was getting too much pressure on insertion and flexing the dynamic driver but wiggling the cable at the base of the phone was recreating the effect. I contacted Sunggoo and he was quick to reply and very accommodating (as always). I'm also kind of hoping the new SPC cable will be ready in time for the return trip.

So it will be a couple of weeks without my dear H-200s but the e-Q5s will serve until they return.

Jun 26, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #1,415 of 2,595
Quote:
Let me be strait up with you Roy. I consider myself a confused and rather disillusioned individual. I don't know that I could teach anybody much of anything, I am humbled if I can.

To the best of my ability, I try to remain emotionally neutral and relaxed. I am human and so my resolve still requires a foundational support. If this is not already part of a strong genetic predisposition, my environment nurtures the direction of my growth to a greater extent. How much of what I call me is my own doing? Do I even have a hand on the wheel or am I simply experiencing my actions from the back seat?

"Decisions, intentions, efforts, goals, willpower, ect., are causal states of the brain, leading to specific behaviors, and behaviors lead to outcomes in the world. Human choice, therefore, is as important as fanciers of free will believe. But the next choice you make will come out of the darkness of prior causes that you, the conscious witness of your experience, did not bring into being"
-Sam Harris from his book Free Will

I pay attention to my weakness and strengths. I left that hobby but asked myself what is the minimum I would need to enjoy myself yet still be able to restrict my spending. I surely find health important for both my physical and emotional stability, exercise it is then. Exercise can be a chore at times tho, how about adding something more relaxing also? Music, Bam! Let me take note of expenditures, so on...

This is no guarantee of success however and I still fail at times.

I'm now lost so I will stop here... (T_T). Hope some of that was useful/relevant.

wow, such a long post, is (or was) yesterday a Confessions evening i missed here? 
beyersmile.png

Unity, nice nice nice...... just an idea, put something soft to cover the walls before you hit them 
tongue.gif

but... mate i loved your post, nice nice nice...

Human pursuit for pleasure is irresistible and it comes in variety of many forms and music is one of them.
In many cases gear swapping and purchasing gives you possibility to listen just better and better... imagine you have nice sounding rig and you stop here, and then you will not have an idea what you missed ... because there is always something within your reach to improve your listening.

i concur i would be happy with many IEMs because each of them would be giving me enough joy... still i am glad to do upgrade path which opens great possibilities and brings me closer to sonic nirvana... triple hooray here, Gents 
ksc75smile.gif
beerchug.gif

Jun 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #1,417 of 2,595
Quote:
how would you compare h-200 to sennheiser ie 80?
too bad no one sell them in europe, need a better distribution
frown.gif

I prefer the H-200 for better clarity and less bass quantity.  You can try Mellow Works Studio from Singapore.  They should ship worldwide.

Jun 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #1,420 of 2,595
Quote:
What differences are there between the grey and black tips?

Black tips provide tighter bass response but narrows the soundstage. Highs also don't sound as natural IMO.
Grey tips are more airy thus, wider soundstage and more balanced sounding.

Jun 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #1,422 of 2,595
I'll try those tips again and do a proper A/Bing, from what I recall I preferred the bass with the black tips.

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:01 PM Post #1,423 of 2,595
I also prefer the grey tips.

Jun 28, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #1,424 of 2,595
you talking about H200 stock tips of which tips? thx

Jun 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #1,425 of 2,595
you talking about H200 stock tips of which tips? thx

Stock tips. I should clarify not grey but the translucent white that came attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back