T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jun 25, 2013 at 7:56 AM Post #1,381 of 2,595
Quote:
Is EU really that bad in terms of customs?

hm, no, they are not bad but they will ask you for VAT calculated as % of selling unit price plus shipping costs, can be painful

Jun 25, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #1,382 of 2,595
Quote:
Lol.. I would be shocked by that shipping price for a cable whether I sold my H200's or not. Heck, I would be shocked and still post even if I didn't buy them and was just following the thread. As if some of the cable prices weren't already earth shattering. Again: what is this sorcery!

About contacting them by email... (T_T) *Unity is sad with email experience.

"whilst others are willing to"
Some people take the position that this is one of the problems. You get this sensation when visiting the SE846 thread. LOL.

LoL....... man, what's the price of ASG2 ??? take H200 price, add cable and shipping... so what? still below ASG2 tag? rofl...

seriously, you paid full price for ASG2 no tears which is more expensive IEM but then you hit at TPeos about upgrade cable price and make a rant about 20$ postal feel? come on, you cannot be serious, TPeos people are nice poeple but they are NOT a charity organisation.

ok, i see your point about emails and response, however my experience was entirely different. i waited one day but the issue was solved and TPeos gave all possible support.... NO, this was not about selling, this was after i paid them and IEMs landed on customs here. TPeos had every right to tell me off but instead they gladly tried to help which worked.

so i would not be so fast in judgements taken out of single case. for sure i would not appreciater if open box and found no IEMs, lol.... but i suppose that was not meant and that the new box is on the way, right?

as regards personal preferences i can only congratulate you on ASG2 and look forward to your impressions.

Jun 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #1,385 of 2,595
"LoL....... man, what's the price of ASG2 ??? take H200 price, add cable and shipping... so what? still below ASG2 tag? rofl..."

*sips some green tea

"seriously, you paid full price for ASG2 no tears which is more expensive IEM but then you hit at TPeos about upgrade cable price and make a rant about 20$ postal feel? come on, you cannot be serious, TPeos people are nice poeple but they are NOT a charity organisation."

Are you sure you read me correctly? As the author, I say nay.

"ok, i see your point about emails and response, however my experience was entirely different. i waited one day but the issue was solved and TPeos gave all possible support.... NO, this was not about selling, this was after i paid them and IEMs landed on customs here. TPeos had every right to tell me off but instead they gladly tried to help which worked."

Getting warmer on the secondary but primary still out of focus.

"so i would not be so fast in judgements taken out of single case. for sure i would not appreciater if open box and found no IEMs, lol.... but i suppose that was not meant and that the new box is on the way, right?"

Tiny say yes. :thumbsup:

"as regards personal preferences i can only congratulate you on ASG2 and look forward to your impressions."

I can't wait(*giggles). The delivery of them will mark the end of the road. I shall surely enjoy this moment, enjoy it greatly. I will share with you my feelings G'man.

Edit: ^ Frack.... :frowning2:

Jun 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #1,386 of 2,595
Unity'S
beerchug.gif

but waiting kills, is not it?
L3000.gif

Jun 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #1,389 of 2,595
Nice looking cable, but I would rather it be sleeved too.

Jun 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #1,391 of 2,595
Quote:
Can anyone compare the H200 mids with those of the TF10?

I haven't heard the TF10 for a long time, so take my words with a grain of salt:
H200 has more mids than TF10. It doesn't sound hallow or recessed(maybe tiny tiny tiny bit). It is much smoother and thicker(for lower mids). Both are well layered and detailed though.

Jun 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #1,392 of 2,595
Originally Posted by GTRagnarok /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd love to get those connectors to make my own cable. Anyone know what they're called?

I think they're called "2.5mm DC connectors."

Jun 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #1,393 of 2,595
Gilly, have (had) both, TF10 went on sale since H200 is surely a good upgrade and musically bests TF no doubt.

one issue to mention is both TF and H200 have fit issues reported by some users, not many but some chaps found difficult to reach perfect seal with them. still H200 looks easier fit to me than TF and durabiltiy also looks better to plastic oversized shells of TF.

Jun 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #1,394 of 2,595
Quote:
I can't wait(*giggles). The delivery of them will mark the end of the road. I shall surely enjoy this moment, enjoy it greatly. I will share with you my feelings G'man.

I could learn a lot from your chill attitude.

I wonder how many people that come here and become involved in the community are able to set a definite end to their purchasing path like you are.  I think I've done a fairly good job of it, but my sense is that upgrading and discussing products becomes a hobby unto itself.  You definitely need clarity of purpose. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back