T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jul 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #1,516 of 2,595
Quote:
Will get to try these soon 
wink_face.gif

Hopefully Rin can confirm my measurements :wink: 

Jul 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #1,517 of 2,595
Official OW compensated graph request! +1

Snare snaps decay slower, or sound that way (due to secondary harmonics). 

Gotcha. Thanks. Still confusing wording choice. :p

Jul 3, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #1,518 of 2,595
Folks.. Inks/Rin have my H-200 for measurements and all that.. in the meantime, I'll be putting my pair up for sale shortly.  I really enjoy the H-200, but I got it to hold me over until the JH13Pro arrived.. and that should be very soon.  I'm trying to keep my IEM collection to a minimum, so when something gets added.. something else must (sadly) go.

Just wanted to give a heads up to this threads subscribers before I posted it in the classified.

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #1,519 of 2,595
Quote:
Folks.. Inks/Rin have my H-200 for measurements and all that.. in the meantime, I'll be putting my pair up for sale shortly.  I really enjoy the H-200, but I got it to hold me over until the JH13Pro arrived.. and that should be very soon.  I'm trying to keep my IEM collection to a minimum, so when something gets added.. something else must (sadly) go.

Just wanted to give a heads up to this threads subscribers before I posted it in the classified.

Don't hesitate to snap this up fellas. The H-200 is a fantastic iem.

Jul 3, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #1,520 of 2,595
More and more I use H-200, more and more I notice how I'm not a bass head. H-200 isn't a bass head iem, but it has too much bass for me. Also, with UERM as comparison, H-200 doesn't have anything that shines. Clarity, extension, detail, sound stage, or anything. If I come across anything I like(aka want to buy), I'll sell my H-200.

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #1,521 of 2,595
Quote:
More and more I use H-200, more and more I notice how I'm not a bass head. H-200 isn't a bass head iem, but it has too much bass for me. Also, with UERM as comparison, H-200 doesn't have anything that shines. Clarity, extension, detail, sound stage, or anything. If I come across anything I like(aka want to buy), I'll sell my H-200.

Hey kimvictor! How do you think they compare to other $200-$300 iems though?

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #1,522 of 2,595

Veeeeerry tempting.....

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #1,523 of 2,595
Quote:

Hey kimvictor! How do you think they compare to other $200-$300 iems though?

Purely quality wise, yes. They have the clarity and punch that excels.
However, here are few cons. I'm excluding sound sig from this because that's matter of taste.:
1. Harsh upper mid. AKA sibilant at times.
2. Lacks resolution. AKA soundstage and imaging(mostly soundstage)
3. Lacks detail. But for $200 I spent, it's average. Just not as good as other merits H-200 has.
4. Lacks comfort. Although fit varies person to person, H-200 is a bit heavy and bulky, making it hard to fit and uncomfortable if worn for a long duration.
But for $200, I cannot think of anything that is better SQ wise. There are things that I prefer over H-200 sound sig wise in $200 region though.

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #1,524 of 2,595
Quote:
Purely quality wise, yes. They have the clarity and punch that excels.
However, here are few cons. I'm excluding sound sig from this because that's matter of taste.:
1. Harsh upper mid. AKA sibilant at times.
2. Lacks resolution. AKA soundstage and imaging(mostly soundstage)
3. Lacks detail. But for $200 I spent, it's average. Just not as good as other merits H-200 has.
4. Lacks comfort. Although fit varies person to person, H-200 is a bit heavy and bulky, making it hard to fit and uncomfortable if worn for a long duration.
But for $200, I cannot think of anything that is better SQ wise. There are things that I prefer over H-200 sound sig wise in $200 region though.

Have you heard the gr07 BEs or even the gr07 MKII??? Would love to hear your take on them against these H-200s if you have.

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #1,526 of 2,595
Quote:
Hmm. No I haven't, but a audio store nearby my house has them(I think). I'll visit the store soon, so I'll post some impressions if I do.

Ya' mon these things got serious detail, bass extension, pretty big staging with crazy lush forward mids and treble. One lovely lil' iem that's for sure. Hope those sets in that store has at least 100hrs of burn in on them.

Can't wait for your impressions.
popcorn.gif

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #1,527 of 2,595
Quote:
Ya' mon these things got serious detail, bass extension, pretty big staging with crazy lush forward mids and treble. One lovely lil' iem that's for sure. Hope those sets in that store has at least 100hrs of burn in on them.

Can't wait for your impressions.
popcorn.gif

That sounds like it fits my tast well. I'll be sure to find a pair in Korea somehow. The search begins... I guess I know how I'm gonna spend this weekend!

Jul 3, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #1,528 of 2,595
Quote:
That sounds like it fits my tast well. I'll be sure to find a pair in Korea somehow. The search begins... I guess I know how I'm gonna spend this weekend!

Yeah try the gr07 BEs, the bass edition not the regular bass sissy version.
ksc75smile.gif
The treble is less peaky on them and the bass texture quantity/ quality is perfect for their sound siggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back