T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jul 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #1,531 of 2,595
Purely quality wise, yes. They have the clarity and punch that excels.
However, here are few cons. I'm excluding sound sig from this because that's matter of taste.:
1. Harsh upper mid. AKA sibilant at times.
2. Lacks resolution. AKA soundstage and imaging(mostly soundstage)
3. Lacks detail. But for $200 I spent, it's average. Just not as good as other merits H-200 has.

Comfort aside(I don't mind the bulkiness of the TF10s at all), could you listen to Snake Eater by Cynthia Harrell and give you impressions on how the H-200 delivers the song. Especially the vocals and brass, but also how deep the drums and how wide soundstage is.

Song's very close to what I look for in a good vocal track and I'm trying to see if the H-200 will fit me.

Jul 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #1,532 of 2,595
Quote:
Comfort aside(I don't mind the bulkiness of the TF10s at all), could you listen to Snake Eater by Cynthia Harrell and give you impressions on how the H-200 delivers the song. Especially the vocals and brass, but also how deep the drums and how wide soundstage is.

Song's very close to what I look for in a good vocal track and I'm trying to see if the H-200 will fit me.

Ok. Take my impression with a grain of salt because I used low-fi youtube track to listen. Anyways, drums extends very deep. Brass sounds a bit thin, just slightly thiner than vocal. Female vocals are good. Detailed and clear vocal. Sound stage is limited, but that could be due to low-fi music, so I can't comment. Overall detail lacks, 99% due to low-fi music. Anyways, sounds great if you don't mind a tiny bit of sibilance.

Jul 4, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #1,533 of 2,595
Hmmm. Considering it's low-fi, it still delivers a certain amount of quality in both instruments, and still shines on vocals is definitely very interesting. Will probably have to get a pair to try for myself.

Jul 4, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #1,536 of 2,595
Quote:
Yeah try the gr07 BEs, the bass edition not the regular bass sissy version.
ksc75smile.gif
The treble is less peaky on them and the bass texture quantity/ quality is perfect for their sound siggy.

BTW, what's up with your avatar, Primary?

Jul 4, 2013 at 5:30 AM Post #1,539 of 2,595
Quote:
Thanks guys! Finally got back home and can now do some more happy H-200 listening 
size]

Yo Wayne! 'got something for you to enjoy your H200s with...
This song played through the H200 takes me to another dimension 
etysmile.gif

Jul 4, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #1,545 of 2,595
Quote:

Yo Wayne! 'got something for you to enjoy your H200s with...
This song played through the H200 takes me to another dimension 
etysmile.gif

Wow - great song! I hadn't heard it before. Found the Ellie Goulding version as well (but that Active Child version is da bomb). And yes, it sounded amazing through the H-200's. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back