[REVIEW] Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)
Apr 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #61 of 129
+1 on RDB+v1, for me this is very nice and fun sounding IEMs. while not perfectly neutral v1 is bringing separation and sound images in spades, really great soinding IEMs for more than modest price comparing to what you get. just make sure you buy it with a proper cable or spend on cable upgrade to reveal their full sonics. Charles from Rhapsodio can well advise you on this.

i have no 4Ai so cannot comment on this.

Apr 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #62 of 129
You've conviced me!
And I want to try with the RSA sr71b
I will tell you

Apr 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #63 of 129
wow, what a dangerous statement... I personally do not want to convince anyone in buying something, just sharing my personal thoughts. Just remember if you do not like the product i am not going to give you my telephone number :-D)))

Apr 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #65 of 129
Did you not tell me on PM that you just acquired shares of RSA?
wow, what a dangerous statement... I personally do not want to convince anyone in buying something, just sharing my personal thoughts. Just remember if you do not like the product i am not going to give you my telephone number :-D)))

Apr 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #66 of 129
Quote:
Did you not tell me on PM that you just acquired shares of RSA?

darthsmile.gif
 kidding???

Apr 30, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #68 of 129
May 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #69 of 129
I just received it!!

I discovered a new sound
well not so new I love the presentation!
and what clarity
and impact in the low is already here!
it's all good!
Remains to find the right tips
I have a little problem with the left ears!I will find but if you have some ideas!I will take it
I will write a little review in two weeks

May 13, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #70 of 129
Fabaaroan, congrats on your new baby, you will love it, very fun and great sounding. but beware, your girlfriend or wife if you married will feel jealous about you spending more time with music than her :-D

May 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #71 of 129
Thank you but my wife was used to and if I have my rdb + on my ears, she can use the w3000!
biggrin.gif

I take some pictures of my new baby!

Thanks again rhapsodio!
I love more and more each day my rdb +

May 15, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #72 of 129
wow, you got such sexy cable, how this called, is it Rhapsodio made?

congrats on v1, i love them, so special sounding and so great, just give them some burn to settle bit and harshness to disappear and you will be amazed. Rhapsodio sound is so seductive with this, outshines any IEM i have heard to date.

Love your choice of colors, actually i have purple with silver plates, looks damn good too :)

May 15, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #73 of 129
I just received it!!

I discovered a new sound
well not so new I love the presentation!
and what clarity
and impact in the low is already here!
it's all good!
Remains to find the right tips
I have a little problem with the left ears!I will find but if you have some ideas!I will take it
I will write a little review in two weeks

Congratulations Fabaaroan,

I agree on the clarity aspect, with some tracks with a rich source and some dedicated higher volume levels RDB+ v1 certainly open the flood gates in this area,

Makes your eyes roll back in your head and you wait for something to explode. lol

May 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #74 of 129
Quote:
wow, you got such sexy cable, how this called, is it Rhapsodio made?

congrats on v1, i love them, so special sounding and so great, just give them some burn to settle bit and harshness to disappear and you will be amazed. Rhapsodio sound is so seductive with this, outshines any IEM i have heard to date.

Love your choice of colors, actually i have purple with silver plates, looks damn good too :)

Thanks for my choice of colors
And the cable it s Rhapsodio made and a gift (thank you very much) for a new french customer 
It's [size=small]Rhapsodio[/size][size=small] mono [/size][size=small]crystal copper mix[/size][size=small] platinum![/size]
[size=small]And [/size]it is very practical,  comfortable, very lightweight! and the L shape pin this is exactly what I wanted (while I did not even ordered)
Thank you very much again Rhapsodio

And I am agree with you when you said that Rhapsodio sound outshines any IEM I have heard to date (and of course my 4ai)

To be continued...

May 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #75 of 129
I have that cable on my R^2 even if it is different colour and it sounds amazing! They make one hell of a cable i tell you!

My R^2 is currently blowing my mind with how good it sounds. I feel we are currently a lucky bunch who have got a Rhapsodio IEM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back