[REVIEW] Rhapsodio RDB+ V1 Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)
Feb 22, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #16 of 129
confusion clarified.

Feb 22, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #17 of 129
btw, i see RDB offered for 530$ from their website, no 510$ like you said. do i have to contact them directly?

There may be some confusion and it's best you contact Rhapdsodio to confirm.

The revised RDB+ is still $530 (on their website),.

The RDB I reviewed in this thread is $510 +$5 shipping (not updated on their website yet)

Please remember there is the original version and revised version this thread being the original.

Mar 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #21 of 129
i made the jump ordered a RDB+ v1 but will have to wait for a month i hope its worth it

Congratulations, they're one fine sounding earphone, best I've ever heard. :beerchug:

Be sure to do some tip rolling, I'm enjoying the sound atm with Sony Hyrbids.

Apr 11, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #22 of 129
i received my RDB+v1 yesterday and immediately plugged them into RWAK, great sounding straight from the box RDB+ are amazing. my ears had no problem with fit but i can see some people might need different tips, it was just for me that stock tips worked great.

i will burn them in and will post small review after that, but if you want to know my initial and emotional impression based on short listen then this can be summed in one word: FABULOUS !

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #23 of 129
i received my RDB+v1 yesterday and immediately plugged them into RWAK, great sounding straight from the box RDB+ are amazing. my ears had no problem with fit but i can see some people might need different tips, it was just for me that stock tips worked great.

i will burn them in and will post small review after that, but if you want to know my initial and emotional impression based on short listen then this can be summed in one word: FABULOUS !

Excellent news! What cable are you using?

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:26 AM Post #24 of 129
one is a higher grade copper cable (black) from Rhapsodio and the other one is also black but different, will find pix on Rhapsodio facebook and post them later, not at home now and no facebook access in office :-D

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #25 of 129
A big congrats on your RDB+ v1!! Mine is still waiting in my mailbox in a different country :frowning2: (along with CH cables). Do take some pix & share -)!!

Apr 11, 2013 at 5:33 AM Post #26 of 129
Anak, thanks, and i think you should be receiving them soon too, will be curious to hear your impressions since you also tried v2 i suppose, right? i am curious how different v1 from v2 sonically.
right now listened to some ELO albums, so far amazing, trebles perhaps sometimes can be a bit too toppish but that never comes at the expense of detail or sound layering. overall Rhapsodio did a great job IMO. i am in love with them now but will have to give them more listen and wait for burn in before sharing final impressions.

Apr 11, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #28 of 129
Apr 11, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #29 of 129
Apr 11, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #30 of 129
Anak, thanks, and i think you should be receiving them soon too, will be curious to hear your impressions since you also tried v2 i suppose, right? i am curious how different v1 from v2 sonically.
right now listened to some ELO albums, so far amazing, trebles perhaps sometimes can be a bit too toppish but that never comes at the expense of detail or sound layering. overall Rhapsodio did a great job IMO. i am in love with them now but will have to give them more listen and wait for burn in before sharing final impressions.

Oh my RDB+ v1 are already delivered to my house in Tokyo already since Monday. The problem is that I extended my holiday in Australia so no one is there to receive them!!

I did bring the RDB+ 2v1 with me to Australia though.

Mimouille, just think of the v1 as tai kor "big brother" , and the 2v1 sai kor"little brother" :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back