Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available
Apr 13, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #32 of 1,195
  I'm confused. I have never heard any of their amps because I was scared of them at CanJam.
Is this a desktop amp or a tiny portable type thing?

Its a small profile desktop amp, that needs to be plugged in to an outlet for power.

Apr 13, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #33 of 1,195
There went my budget...........
deadhorse.gif
that's always the case..... Wait a minute! When I spend all my money? I don't have to worry about no stinking budget!

Apr 13, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #35 of 1,195

Its a small profile desktop amp, that needs to be plugged in to an outlet for power.

Oh no! That's the one I was bummed that I missed. Damn! I can't get one now because I have not heard it and I don't know if I will need an amp with my new phones. 
So if I end up needing an amp I'll have to miss this deal and never get one. Of course since I've never heard it and don't know if I need an amp I would have passed on this anyway come to think of it.

Apr 13, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #36 of 1,195
  Oh no! That's the one I was bummed that I missed. Damn! I can't get one now because I have not heard it and I don't know if I will need an amp with my new phones. 
So if I end up needing an amp I'll have to miss this deal and never get one. Of course since I've never heard it and don't know if I need an amp I would have passed on this anyway come to think of it.

You might be blessed with Alzheimer's and never be a weisenheimer. The hobby makes sketchy schizophrenics of us all
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #39 of 1,195
Arg I am tempted to get this amp, so I can have another balanced amp. I love my Ragnarok, but its not to portable, like the Cavalli Liquid Carbon would be.. I need to do some deep thinking, lol.

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #40 of 1,195
Arg I am tempted to get this amp, so I can have another balanced amp. I love my Ragnarok, but its not to portable, like the Cavalli Liquid Carbon would be.. I need to do some deep thinking, lol.

Reddog I'm in the same boat, have no need for this amp between my ragnarok and the ha-1 but I really wanna try a cavalli. Sounds like we both have some thinking to do, since the deal will probably go quick

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #41 of 1,195

Reddog I'm in the same boat, have no need for this amp between my ragnarok and the ha-1 but I really wanna try a cavalli. Sounds like we both have some thinking to do, since the deal will probably go quick

Go on, do it. Give in to your desire.

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #42 of 1,195
  Everyone here is just like... 

wink_face.gif

Says the guy that spoodged over it so hard that he couldn't even come down to dinner... 
wink.gif

So if we try to fake a LAu order that would work?  
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by runeight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, it might just do that. Just make sure you don't leave the LAu in the shopping cart. Better yet, order a Liquid Crimson and if you forget and leave it in the cart I can ship you one now.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it worked..... oh I wish I could keep the LAu in the cart.......

HACK FOUND!  
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #43 of 1,195

carbon isn't "portable." it's transportable. needs to be plugged in, but small enough to take with you

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #44 of 1,195
carbon isn't "portable." it's transportable. needs to be plugged in, but small enough to take with you

Yes that is what I meant. Compared to the rag, I can easily unplug it and set it up. But still do I need such a convenience? Lol this bloody fantastic hobby drains my wallet lol.

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #45 of 1,195
Maestro Cavalli, will the Liquid Carbon be at the big Tokyo show next month ? ?

I absolutely love that it has RSA and XLR4 - the on-the-road end-game aplifier.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back