Campfire Audio - SuperMoon
Feb 20, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #377 of 480
Feb 20, 2023 at 5:45 PM Post #380 of 480
My daily drive IEM right now.
20230220_174401.jpg

Feb 21, 2023 at 1:39 PM Post #384 of 480
Not yet, but certainly pretty soon. Because the cable is actually also stock for Andromeda Emerald Sea and Solaris Stellar Horizon:

I believe CFA cables will have this new hardware going forward. When I ordered my Supermoon CIEM back in October I requested a 4.4mm cable, but was informed they didn't have the Smoky Litz cables w/4.4mm termination in stock as they were switching over to new hardware. I think they will shift over to the new hardware once their current stock is gone.

Mar 1, 2023 at 6:15 AM Post #385 of 480
My Supermoon arrived, yeah, i bought one that popped up in the classified.
Universal, black one, with a very thinn and flexibel cable. The fit is extremely good, wow. The only thing i'm complaining about is the full abstinent of any filters what so ever. There is just the big black hole. What happens when something gets in there?
The sound is so much better than the 7Hz Timeless AE. It still has the planar bass that i love but voices sound so much more rich and natural, no metallic timbre anymore at all. It sounds so much more mature than the the 7Hz. Wow. Yup, the "S" and "T" range is so much better, holy moly... No sibilance or sharpness, just full enjoyment.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2023 at 7:12 AM Post #386 of 480
My Supermoon arrived, yeah, i bought one that popped up in the classified.
Universal, black one, with a very thinn and flexibel cable. The fit is extremely good, wow. The only thing i'm complaining about is the full abstinent of any filters what so ever. There is just the big black hole. What happens when something gets in there?
The sound is so much better than the 7Hz Timeless AE. It still has the planar bass that i love but voices sound so much more rich and natural, no metallic timbre anymore at all. It sounds so much more mature than the the 7Hz. Wow. Yup, the "S" and "T" range is so much better, holy moly... No sibilance or sharpness, just full enjoyment.
Congratulations! SM are great!

Mar 3, 2023 at 11:41 AM Post #389 of 480
Which foam tips are you using? Would you say they have a wide or narrow bore?
The above reply is correct. I'm using Symbio F tips medium size. They have a decently wide bore. I feel they tame the treble just a little bit and enhance bass. I'm also a foam tip user mostly. I just find them more comfortable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back