Campfire Audio - SuperMoon
Mar 30, 2024 at 12:10 AM Post #466 of 474
Something is wrong. I ordered from the 2nd drop and received them within 2 weeks when the anticipated arrival was 1-2 months. Pleasant suprise obviously.
Not helping that they are keeping mum... 5 days past the updated delivery date and not a squeak out of them, not even responding to my emails now, which is unlike them. Sigh... Being impatient (I paid for them on 21 Jan, 2 months of waiting, I think I've been patient enough?), I went and finally ordered the IER-Z1R and am now considering just cancelling the Supermoon >..<

*Update*
I've cancelled my order since Drop / Campfire don't seem too interested in delivering on it.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2024 at 10:13 PM Post #467 of 474
What third party cable do you guys suggest for Supermoon, which elevates SQ further from the stock 4.4mm cable? TIA.

Apr 9, 2024 at 4:40 PM Post #469 of 474
The QoA whisky cable I found better than stock reasonable price also.
I second this. I have the Whiskey for my Bonneville but have occasionally hooked it up to the Supermoon. Good synergy.

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:15 AM Post #471 of 474
How do these earphones distinguish between left and right?

The left and right are not written on the earphone shell.
The silver CA logo is on the outside of the IEM. so the logo faces away from the body with the mmcx connector pointing towards your face

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:59 AM Post #473 of 474
Not helping that they are keeping mum... 5 days past the updated delivery date and not a squeak out of them, not even responding to my emails now, which is unlike them. Sigh... Being impatient (I paid for them on 21 Jan, 2 months of waiting, I think I've been patient enough?), I went and finally ordered the IER-Z1R and am now considering just cancelling the Supermoon >..<

*Update*
I've cancelled my order since Drop / Campfire don't seem too interested in delivering on it.
Hey m8 I just ordered mine hope it arrives also in case it doesn't can you tell me how did you cancel your order.

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:47 PM Post #474 of 474
Just ordered one from Drop for $599, hope the delivery is smooth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back