「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 2, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #1,880 of 177,744

Quote:
...i don't even know anymore..so many wasted hours watching marathons :/

currently im on a manga reading night.

i read and went to current chapter of nisekoi, then went to maga tsuki. i liked both of them and now im on sangatssu no lion and im liking it too :) im moving to bokurano and kodomo no jikan per bdawks recommendations next :)

i dont know why but i was just reminded of romeoxjuliet...such a good series..i loved it..a solid B series right there overal. in terms of enjoyability. an A+.you know those things you can't descirbe where overal the grade is lower or just average .but you just loved it. that's what this was

Bokurano and Kodomo no Jikan are both awesome. Rin is love~

-- Griffinhart

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #1,881 of 177,744
haha thanks for the inspiration on them being very good :) im still reaindg 3 gatsu no lion

i recommend everyone right now go read "Bitter Vrigin" one of the best i have ever read

hopefully these high reviews change your minds...it's a tragic romance. no echhi. it's just a pure tragic romance..absolutley beautiful. loved every moment of it

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM Post #1,883 of 177,744
just saying you shoudl check it out hybrid.

and wow. i just noticed that you are nearing 500 :) congrats hybrid..only problem is that i checked and notied that you mainly post in this thread and i post in this thread more than you which means..i've more than 500 posts from this thread alone....wow.

Mar 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #1,884 of 177,744

Quote:
just saying you shoudl check it out hybrid.

and wow. i just noticed that you are nearing 500 :) congrats hybrid..only problem is that i checked and notied that you mainly post in this thread and i post in this thread more than you which means..i've more than 500 posts from this thread alone....wow.

Okay, "Bitter Romance". Will put it on my to-read list.

I am? Oh wow. I don't really check the other sections. This thread is the glue that holds me here. I can have fun once in a while here. The other anime club isn't as active so it's not much fun. :)

Mar 3, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #1,885 of 177,744

Quote:
Okay, "Bitter Romance". Will put it on my to-read list.

I am? Oh wow. I don't really check the other sections. This thread is the glue that holds me here. I can have fun once in a while here. The other anime club isn't as active so it's not much fun. :)

bitter virgin...

yeah and iknow what you mean. it's free here :)

just saw ano natsu 08...pretty good :) im liking this series :)

Mar 3, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #1,886 of 177,744

Quote:
bitter virgin...

yeah and iknow what you mean. it's free here :)

just saw ano natsu 08...pretty good :) im liking this series :)

Oh lol. Confused how I read that wrong.

This is my go to place when I have nothing to do (or something to do). There's not much going on at OCN because we're all just waiting for Kepler and IB (and the new Z77 boards) so there isn't much to talk about. The 7970 vs 580 thing ended pretty quickly.

Mar 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #1,887 of 177,744
I think I'm changing my sights on to some AD900 now. 1) It costs less overall compared to the Q701; 2) an otaku did a review of it and loved it with anisongs (although the caveat of it is that he never did any review of headphones before, but he referred to a few reviews, including from Head-fi itself); 3) that wing system just gave me boners as an engineer.

Also, I am always here, either actively or not. Always. 

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #1,888 of 177,744
I've owned both the K702s and the AD700s. K702s sound much better IMO, but that's partly because of other upgrades (when I had my AD700s, I was running them off just my Xonar Essence ST's headphone out; my K702s are getting output from an entirely different chain - Xonar Essence ST optical out into Yulong D100, Yulong D100 line-out into Practical Devices XM6 line-in, XM6's headphone out into K702s).

Wing system is hell comfortable though, and the AD700s weigh less than the K702s (not that the K702s are heavy, though).

-- Griffinhart

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #1,889 of 177,744

Quote:
I've owned both the K702s and the AD700s. K702s sound much better IMO, but that's partly because of other upgrades (when I had my AD700s, I was running them off just my Xonar Essence ST's headphone out; my K702s are getting output from an entirely different chain - Xonar Essence ST optical out into Yulong D100, Yulong D100 line-out into Practical Devices XM6 line-in, XM6's headphone out into K702s).

Wing system is hell comfortable though, and the AD700s weigh less than the K702s (not that the K702s are heavy, though).

-- Griffinhart

I've always have been debating between the AD900 and the K70x/Q701. Some of the Q701 camps say that the Q have more warmth to it. I can get the K701 locally (price gouging Russia) significantly less than the Q, and the Q significantly less the the K702 (which could go upwards of $500+ if you can believe it). And they require at least some amplification to sound modest. I've asked around, and some do say that an E10 is sufficient enough. 

On the other hand though, the AD900 hardly need any amplification, I still can't conclude if they do improve with more power or not. And the AD900 can be had cheaper locally than the K701. No amp + locally cheaper = gets my money IMO. But they are still overpriced compared to what I can get from other places, even including international shipping.
ph34r.gif

All of this research is on the basis that I have finally heard open cans (HD558/598) and deemed it perfectly okay to wear open cans in my room. Damn my roommates, they annoy me enough already with other things, now let me annoy you guys. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Although this brings up an interesting point though: different 'phones leaks different amount of noise I assume. More reading is acquired. 
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back