「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 1, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #1,846 of 177,744

Quote:

in a month? fool wait for the blu ray 1080p release with FLAC muxing option. keep in mind it doesn't mean the audio on the disk was a lossless copy of the original. FLAC mux just means a lossless copy of what was on the disk. you guys or you might tell me you already knew that..well, you already knew what FLAC was and how it worked but i bet you haven't connected the dots yet :)

That's what I mean. I think Doki usually has it in 1080p (I don't know if they'll do Hi10P. Hopefully) and FLAC (I think it's pretty obvious how it's from the DVD/Blu-ray itself).

Quote:
just saw GC19.

it was great. a 9 out of 10  :) there were many many parts...well mostly idea's and words that are just taken off Code Geass... but hey. i said a bit back..that they should do it since their series was sucking :)

Whatever it takes to make it better. I guess this would kind of be a spoiler for Code Geass but I don't really care.

Quote:
I think you mean Code Geese: Waterfowl of the Rebellion. :3c

-- Griffinhart

Haha. How do you not get this bowei? Geese? Waterfowl? It fits together perfectly. Nicely done Griffinhart.

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #1,848 of 177,744
Had surgery today....its funny because I am not able to form structured sentences so I have to type on my phone to my mom whenever I need to say something to her. I feel like celty from durarara lol

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #1,850 of 177,744
every manga of code geass was an adaption of the anime

i read knightmare of nunally...at first it was good...i personally didn't like it overal.  i loved and treasure both seasons.

no spoilers for Code geass in any of my posts on GC hybrid. im relating to some minor theme,s and use of words/wording and symbols. nothing is spoiled

EVERYTHING STAYS ON THE INTERWEBS :3

surgery for what? B-Dawk?

Mar 1, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #1,851 of 177,744
Oh god... BRS is as creepy as it can get... Dunno my thought on it yet, too early to say. There is always something happening something changing, it is hard to not get overwhelmed.

Mar 2, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #1,853 of 177,744
@griffin Lack of fandom aside, my phone more resembles celty's than hers anyway :p

@bowei I had a septoplasty and submucous diathermy(sp?). They were to fix a deviated septum and reducr the size of my turbinates.

Mar 2, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #1,854 of 177,744

Quote:
Quote:
I think you mean Code Geese: Waterfowl of the Rebellion. :3c

-- Griffinhart

Haha. How do you not get this bowei? Geese? Waterfowl? It fits together perfectly. Nicely done Griffinhart.

I blame hunger for me to not get the joke the first time around. Now that the joke's been explained, it'll be not as funny. :frowning2:

Quote:
Not like Otonashi Meru?

-- Griffinhart

Squuueeeeee~~~ 

Please excuse this. SHAFT MAKE A 4TH SEASON! 
mad.gif

Quote:
@griffin Lack of fandom aside, my phone more resembles celty's than hers anyway
tongue.gif

@bowei I had a septoplasty and submucous diathermy(sp?). They were to fix a deviated septum and reducr the size of my turbinates.

lolwat? Is that something related to your nose? It must be right?

Mar 2, 2012 at 2:32 AM Post #1,856 of 177,744
do you guys marathon an anime series or follow them as each episode is released? 

The latter. I rarely marathon these days

@bowei yes it was in the nose. Trust me, it still hurt like all hell. Mostly the packing in the nose but that was only in there for 30 minutes.

Mar 2, 2012 at 3:04 AM Post #1,857 of 177,744
do you guys marathon an anime series or follow them as each episode is released?

depends really. Te only thing that i have marathoned are all SZS seasons. So far i've clocked in 6 times for all 3 seasons and its OVA. Even for completed shows at most i watched 3 episodes straight. Also rarely do i rewatch shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back