「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #1,832 of 177,745

Quote:
GC 19 is out? just checked it yep it is. but ill wait for better quality. my monitor and newly reformated computer deserve better.

For now. Aquarion Evol time :)

on a scale of 1-10..how good was it. was it a truly good episode??

11 IMO.

From what I remember there were no miracle moments yet so I guess this is the first one. Shu reverts back to his old self. Ogumo dies. Gai's true intentions are revealed. All he wanted to be from the start was king. I don't remember if they said that Haruka isn't really Shu's mom. She's also Keido's sister (odd). Segai is defenitely an interesting and weird guy. btw, he dies. You should have read my warning before clicking on this. There's lots more. I can't say it was rushed much.
That is all. Heed my warning on the title of the spoiler.

Mar 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #1,833 of 177,745
i don't wanna see the spoiler :) 
tongue.gif
 i wanna experience the power, the awesomeness for myself :)

I like strong main character comebacks. this better be one.. :)  
L3000.gif

im gonna finish teh current new chapters of Eden no ori and read nisokoi (komi naoshi) and then delve into nozoki ana :)

Mar 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #1,834 of 177,745

Quote:
i don't wanna see the spoiler :) 
tongue.gif
 i wanna experience the power, the awesomeness for myself :)

I like strong main character comebacks. this better be one.. :)  
L3000.gif

im gonna finish teh current new chapters of Eden no ori and read nisokoi (komi naoshi) and then delve into nozoki ana :)

Good. Only bosses do that. 
tongue.gif

Still can't get over the awesomeness of mechanical keyboards. It might be awhile. It was really easy for me to adjust though. I don\t bottom out a lot which is good. Thank god I play piano. I sometimes don't apply enough pressure though so I end up not actuating the switch.

Mar 1, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #1,836 of 177,745
it doesn't really matter what the switch type is for me..but then again i guess i shoud start as im on a lot
 GUILTY CROWN 19 IS NOW ON ANIMETAKE WITH GOOD SUB GROUPS!

awesome comment from animetake about this new episode :) 
gs1000.gif

the answer to that is..no sir..no you aren't. both hybrid core and I both have the same problem/issue :) 
tongue_smile.gif

wink_face.gif

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:05 PM Post #1,837 of 177,745

Quote:
Get a lighter switch type~

-- Griffinhart

No, that's my fault, and if I did, I would make more mistakes.

Quote:
it doesn't really matter what the switch type is for me..but then again i guess i shoud start as im on a lot
 GUILTY CROWN 19 IS NOW ON ANIMETAKE WITH GOOD SUB GROUPS!

awesome comment from animetake about this new episode :) 
gs1000.gif

the answer to that is..no sir..no you aren't. both hybrid core and I both have the same problem/issue :) 
tongue_smile.gif

wink_face.gif

I'm just going to wait to download the series as a whole in about 1 month so I don't have to do individuals.

lol

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #1,838 of 177,745
Huh.

Surprisingly enough, Yen Press is continuing to translate and publish the Spice & Wolf light novels. I thought they'd've given up after the third book, since their release schedule is one book per six months - which means it'd take 'em eight and a half years to finish translating and releasing the entire series.

Well, I just ordered books four and five off Amazon. Six more years to go, yeah!

-- Griffinhart

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #1,839 of 177,745

Quote:
No, that's my fault, and if I did, I would make more mistakes.

I'm just going to wait to download the series as a whole in about 1 month so I don't have to do individuals.

lol

in a month? fool wait for the blu ray 1080p release with FLAC muxing option. keep in mind it doesn't mean the audio on the disk was a lossless copy of the original. FLAC mux just means a lossless copy of what was on the disk. you guys or you might tell me you already knew that..well, you already knew what FLAC was and how it worked but i bet you haven't connected the dots yet :)

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #1,842 of 177,745

Quote:
I think you mean Code Geese: Waterfowl of the Rebellion. :3c

-- Griffinhart

????Waterfowl? i don't get it. i loved the series though. haters gonna hate

Watching Aquarion. ....same every ep.. enemy attack wow. why is it that always during the GATTAI scenes we have such corny 8+ year old lines and theme? it's idiotic. thankfully it returns back to a 14+ oriented series after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back