「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 1, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #1,816 of 177,745
I'm not moving out of state...heck, I'm not even moving more than 30 miles away lol. It's just that until I go back to college in fall, I have to stay with my parents and we've been in the same house for eh....13 years now. I didn't want them to move because it's not like I'll have an attachment to the place because come a few years from now, I'll be out on my own anyway.

But anyway, no, all the anime...well, nvm, that's untrue. Eureka Seven was HD so it hit about 25GB with the movie. The rest were SD and only a few gigs per series. The Manga and the american movies/tv shows stuff took up most of the damage with about 40GB per.

list of the manga I got

some of them of course I'm just getting more chapters of a series I've already read, like gantz(my fav manga).

Mar 1, 2012 at 3:42 AM Post #1,818 of 177,745
Thumbs for Mikan.

ETA: Open a command prompt to that directory.

Enter the following:

Code:
 dir /B /O:GN > output.txt

output.txt will list all of the directories and files in the current directoy. Now copypasta that, so that you don't have to do a bunch of screencaps or manually type out everything in your inventory.

ETA2: If you're on Linux and for some reason you don't know it already, ls -1 gets similar output. Redirect to a text file same as I did above.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 1, 2012 at 4:12 AM Post #1,819 of 177,745
no hajime no ippo?!

Eh, never got tooo interested in ippo but I will probably bang it out some day.

Thanks for the shortcut griffin. Paint.net is usually open though so it isnt overly out of the way.

Mar 1, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #1,820 of 177,745
Lol my internet actually got cut off already so whatever I got is what im stuck with.

Mar 1, 2012 at 7:02 AM Post #1,821 of 177,745

Quote:
NO WAIT DON'T GO! Drats. I was about to ask which type to go for a relatively quite mechanical keyboard. I know they are noisy, but I've read around and there are different degree of noise they can make depending on which keys they have. Kind of like how not all open headphones have equal leak. Suggestion for some?

Go ask ripster. He made a mechanical keyboard guide on Geekhack and OCN. Griffinhart linked the OCN one. The Geekhack one isn't all that different. If you still want tactile response but don't want a sound, browns are great. They're also considered the hybrid between typing and gaming (blues and blacks or reds). I think I remember Cherry MX clears being known as stiffer browns. If you want a harder to press linear switch, get black. If you want a lighter switch, get reds. I prefer reds, blues, and browns because they're easier to press down.

Quote:
BRS anime sucks. I hate the storyline, but I keep watching in hopes that it'll not suck. I'm infinitely pissed that they decided to use the OVA's plot, which is effing terrible. Both the BRS manga and the game have much better storylines that don't involve stupid middle school girls, stupid crippled middle school girls, and incompetent middle school counselors.

re: keyboards: Unicomp buckling spring genetically superior master race~

ETA: As far as noise goes, all mechanical keyboards generate some amount of noise (by nature of their construction). Certain switch types are quieter than others (IIRC, Cherry MX Blues are the only kind that are specifically clicky; Blacks are also non-tactile - they're purely linear switches - so they generate even less noise).

Overclock.net Mechanical Keyboard Guide.

Temperature is more-or-less a non-issue when it comes to HDDs. In fact, Google ran a study on HDD reliability and found that HDDs that ran (excessively) cooler tended to fail more often than ones that ran slightly hotter than the norm. (Ofc., correlation doesn't imply causation, but it's something worth considering.)

-- Griffinhart

What? Well, it's all personal preference so I can't say anything. I love the OVA artwork better than the current. Yomi looked a lot better.

Quote:
Lol my internet actually got cut off already so whatever I got is what im stuck with.

Sucks.

Mar 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #1,823 of 177,745
>BRS
>artwork
ffff don't even get me started on BRS's "artwork". Aside from quality issues, you can tell the anime isn't using any smoothing and it's produced at a disturbingly low framerate, for an overall choppy, unsmoothed, bad animation quality. At least the CGI sequences get excused because there's never been a good CGI sequence in anime outside of Production I.G.'s work.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #1,825 of 177,745

Quote:
My 65C hdd are all failing but i see wht u mean

Haha ur o n ur own now bdawk :)

What the heck is BRS?!!!?!

Hoping forr some aquarionsoon

For the "hype" they carry, I'm surprised you still don't know what's BRS.

On another note, I'm making very great progress on Eden: It's an endless world. Now just finished volume 6, and I still wonder how I can delay reading this manga for so long.

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM Post #1,827 of 177,745

Quote:
I just looked up Eden

Looks like a good manga, Imma give it a read too :D 

I hate waiting for chapters for ongoing mangas, as you can tell I'm very impatient :frowning2: 

Most places have it all in volumes, that's one of the reason I still can't finish it yet. This time around is my second attempt. So far so good.

Mar 1, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #1,830 of 177,745
Sorry for the double post but the latest Guilty Crown is a must watch! (episode 19) It's amazing! I can't get over it!!!!!! wheee.jpg

Been a bit since I've seen a great (not just good) episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back