「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #135,272 of 177,747

Lol at that Japanese!

I wasn't expecting 3....so it's throwing off my schedule 
biggrin.gif

It's a curse that I make videos. 

I can't touch the boxes/open them until I make a video....and that won't be happening until tomorrow.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I want to listen to the new Momentum In Ear right now....but cant

Finally watching Grisai

Don't get it. It's such a weird series. It has a serious undertone, yet has all the moe elements. 

It is deeply rooted in VN elements (very much so), yet it being an animation series says otherwise. 

The letterbox format wants it to seem higher quality, yet the animation effort is mediocre at best. 

Can I expect anything plotful from this show? @ borisu 

Oct 30, 2014 at 12:47 AM Post #135,274 of 177,747
I wasn't expecting 3....so it's throwing off my schedule :D

It's a curse that I make videos. 

I can't touch the boxes/open them until I make a video....and that won't be happening until tomorrow.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I want to listen to the new Momentum In Ear right now....but cant

tumblr_inline_na23nxeas11rrjk4f.gif

I know that feeling. I wanted to do a silent unboxing video for Smash Bros. 3DS, but I was so eager to play it that I said "screw this." XD

As for the CX-300, my impressions of it more or less echo the frequency response measurements for the CX-300 II from HeadRoom
graphCompare.php

Oct 30, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #135,275 of 177,747
Quote on mobile is messed up for me so:

bowei006 What episode are you up to? I personally liked Chiru and Amane's routes but it seems like they are going to finish all the routes given the foreshadowing in Episode 1.

The animations are pretty good imo, mainly because the action happens later on in the routes, how good to keep up with the combat, explosions etc etc will show later on I guess. The pacing is exactly the same with VN easygoing and jovial early on, then you delve into each characters past and why they are in this particular school, isolated from the world. That's where the series main draw is for me.

The themes are rather dark and a stark contrast to the cute/Moe characters and their personality.

Oct 30, 2014 at 12:57 AM Post #135,276 of 177,747
I know that feeling. I wanted to do a silent unboxing video for Smash Bros. 3DS, but I was so eager to play it that I said "screw this." XD

As for the CX-300, my impressions of it more or less echo the frequency response measurements for the CX-300 II from HeadRoom

Certainly not a bad graph for a $20 headphone....not bad at all

Yeah, but granting that these were sent from the head honchos themselves for Headphone.Guru and all that. 

I have to do it by the book. 

Multi camera angles. One full view of myself. One offscreen camera for closeup of unboxing that I can switch to. 

And using an external microphone that isn't on any of the cameras. Then gotta tie in the footage all together with the dedicated microphone

I will do that for only the Momentum In Ear. The other two will get the one angle, on device microphone 
biggrin.gif
 \

Quote on mobile is messed up for me so:

@bowei006 What episode are you up to? I personally liked Chiru and Amane's routes but it seems like they are going to finish all the routes given the foreshadowing in Episode 1.

The animations are pretty good imo, mainly because the action happens later on in the routes and the pacing is exactly the same with VN. Easy going and jovial, then you delve into each characters past and why they are in this particular school, isolated from the world. That's when the series main draw is for me.

The themes are rather dark and a stark contrast to the cute/Moe characters and their personality.

Episode 1

I don't like anime that do all the routes. 

I REALLY liked the Fortune Arterial adaption up until halfway through. At first, they were going FULL erika...and then boom. Right after a massive key scene. They normalized everything and changed roles

What **** the alfjdsaklfjhaslkfasfjsa;lfjzxcv

Oct 30, 2014 at 1:05 AM Post #135,277 of 177,747
bowei006 seems like they are doing a pretty good job of it. Slight hints are dropped occasionally about each character, and while keeping very true to the VN in terms of interactions.

Stuff starts to really move this Episode 4. 1 - 3 is to set the base for the scenario. Maid Girl's bomb making scene is pretty eerie for me

Oct 30, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #135,278 of 177,747
@bowei006 seems like they are doing a pretty good job of it. Slight hints are dropped occasionally about each character, and while keeping very true to the VN in terms of interactions.

Stuff starts to really move this Episode 4. 1 - 3 is to set the base for the scenario. Maid Girl's bomb making scene is pretty eerie for me

Gonna keep watching of course.

Very interesting. 

I seriously hope it gets....somewhere. 

Oct 30, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #135,279 of 177,747
It will, and pretty quickly too, 3/5 routes escalate really quickly, only 1 being slightly tedious to read through is Amane. Not sure if this is a full season (hope so!) since we've 1/3 into the series and they only started on 1 character's route.

Oct 30, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #135,280 of 177,747
And I just purchased a pair of HE400is, what's up guys?

Oct 30, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #135,281 of 177,747
Quote:
And I just purchased a pair of HE400is, what's up guys?

Wow another one. I'm sure this headphone is going to turn out to be a huge hit among the audiophiles. Huge bang for your buck.

Don't be disappointed with the bass; the mids, treble and comfort make up for them in strides.

Oct 30, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #135,282 of 177,747
Quote:

Wow another one. I'm sure this headphone is going to turn out to be a huge hit among the audiophiles. Huge bang for your buck.

Don't be disappointed with the bass; the mids, treble and comfort make up for them in strides.
gotcha, I'm really lookung forward to getting them, seen like a niiice solid pair of cans.

EDIT: the thread is pitiful tho, no grammar and tons of people not knowing what they're talking about. I bought because comfort and the smoother sound over the he400, I feel it'll be like a more refined and comfy jerg modded he400.

EDIT 2: Also, I got them for $415 shipped w/ full manufacture warranty; b-stick from headroom.

Oct 30, 2014 at 3:04 AM Post #135,283 of 177,747
Quote:
gotcha, I'm really lookung forward to getting them, seen like a niiice solid pair of cans.

EDIT: the thread is pitiful tho, no grammar and tons of people not knowing what they're talking about. I bought because comfort and the smoother sound over the he400, I feel it'll be like a more refined and comfy jerg modded he400.

EDIT 2: Also, I got them for $415 shipped w/ full manufacture warranty; b-stick from headroom.

I got mine b stock from Razordog 395 dollars USD. 500 after shipping and conversion.

Personally, I prefer a more mid orientated sound with punchy bass which is pretty much what the HE400i's are. They handle the bass quite well when they're eq'd or when a recording has a lot of bass which is quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back