ZO2 Impression Thread
Nov 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM Post #331 of 1,126

The first step towards getting your ZO 2 replaced is now complete!

The next step is to send your ZO 2 back to us at the following address:

digiZoid inc
7681 E. Pontebella Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85266
Attn: RMA# DZDZO2-XXX

1. Don't forget to include your issued RMA # on the package (shown underlined in the address above).
  2. Please note that the shipping charges to return your ZO to us are your responsibility, as we cannot accept anything C.O.D.
  3. For your protection, we recommend that you utilize a form of shipping that includes a tracking number.
  4. We also ask that only the ZO be returned to us (i.e., please do not return the cables, box, or instruction sheet). To protect your ZO during shipping (as well as to lower shipping costs), we recommend using a padded or bubble lined envelope.
After we have received your ZO, we will send the replacement to the return shipping address you provided within 1-2 business days.
Once again, we extend our thanks and appreciation for your continued consideration and loyalty. We are committed to provide the most enjoyable experience possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause you.

Nov 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM Post #332 of 1,126

Quote:
I tried it with my ipod classic once. My ears still don't forgive me. Should have known better than to test it with my iems plugged in my ears.

You are lucky to be able to hear anything at all - I cant believe DigiZoid's lawyers didnt insist on this from the get-go:

Disabled bypass/standby functionality to protect the listener/equipment from excessive volume levels when ZO is coupled to line-out and in bypass mode.

I believe there are nanny-state laws in Europe limiting the max dB output of portable players - I guess the ZO and other headphone amps are exempt. I dont want to see any player crippled, but right the V2 is just plain scary from the lineout of a decent DAP.

Nov 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #333 of 1,126

Quote:

The first step towards getting your ZO 2 replaced is now complete!

The next step is to send your ZO 2 back to us at the following address:

digiZoid inc
7681 E. Pontebella Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85266
Attn: RMA# DZDZO2-XXX

1. Don't forget to include your issued RMA # on the package (shown underlined in the address above).
  2. Please note that the shipping charges to return your ZO to us are your responsibility, as we cannot accept anything C.O.D.
  3. For your protection, we recommend that you utilize a form of shipping that includes a tracking number.
  4. We also ask that only the ZO be returned to us (i.e., please do not return the cables, box, or instruction sheet). To protect your ZO during shipping (as well as to lower shipping costs), we recommend using a padded or bubble lined envelope.
After we have received your ZO, we will send the replacement to the return shipping address you provided within 1-2 business days.
Once again, we extend our thanks and appreciation for your continued consideration and loyalty. We are committed to provide the most enjoyable experience possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause you.

is this official? I havent receive any email from them.

Nov 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #335 of 1,126
Mike from Headfonia has weighed in with some early (and surprising) impressions in the middle of his Blog conversations with various posters.

I've tested the Zo sooner than I thought and I'm loving the sound with the ER4P and the HM-602 that I was using.
I assume you've read about the SmartVector™ technology that they use, right? I don't really know what they do in there, but it does make music sound very good. I'm hearing a smoother and more dynamic sound with the SmartVector on. You can adjust the contour to two extremes. One is a super thick sound that boosts the mid and low end body, the other to a thin yet very spacious sound. On the ER4 and classical music I prefer to add a little bit of thickness to the sound, but only a little bit to the mild amber color.

I'd be very interested to hear the V2 (yes, he is talking about the V2 above) with the er4p, particularly given the hiss complaints we've seen to date. My IEMs (or ears ..) just aren't sufficiently sensitive for it to be an issue.

Nov 17, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #336 of 1,126

Quote:

bummer, mine is in central america... shipping from the US to here is not the same as from here to the US. we're talking about 50$ shipping. guess I'll have to see if it works with my cans, and if not, open it up, steal the design and sell it to chinese companies 
ph34r.gif

Nov 17, 2011 at 11:26 PM Post #341 of 1,126
Just wondering

A question for people from the USA

How much did you guys pay for shipping and how much do you need to pay for the return shipping?

I'm from Canada and it cost me $30 dollars for shipping and probably another $20 to send it back.

Nov 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #343 of 1,126

Quote:
Just wondering

A question for people from the USA

How much did you guys pay for shipping and how much do you need to pay for the return shipping?

I'm from Canada and it cost me $30 dollars for shipping and probably another $20 to send it back.

I assume digizoid will pay the back shipping, if that is what you were asking. what I dont know if is customs is going to charge me again to get it in the country. I paid around $15 the first time.

why did I order this? I hate you all FOTMers!!

Nov 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #345 of 1,126

Quote:
even when all the things said you just ordered? 
biggrin.gif
 I wonder if DZ is still shipping out 

The'll start shipping on 21st. Since I don't own any sensitive headphones hiss (if it still has it) shouldnt be a problem.
And if its faulty I'll just send it over to repairs. Only bad thing is that customs is a bitch around here and I might have to do some paperwork to not get taxed again.

Quote:
I went on Digizoid.com with Malwarebytes and NOD32, nothing popped up

BTW, Malwarebytes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOD32

Well I took a screenshot of it just to prove I'm not insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back