1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238
240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249
Next

Last
  1. Darthpool
    I had those on prior to doing this experiment lol, they are pretty awesome on the Verite! I concur with your opinion of them, they just seem to be ever so much better on the Aeolus though for me...might have to order another set of them as well =)

2. mixman
    Was most of your pad swapping on your VO or VC? Now I wish we could get some Hybrid pads for the VO. So far I believe they are non perforated for the VC only?

Darthpool likes this.
  3. heliosphann
    More Hybrid pads are coming. Zach just had to make sure that they were up to snuff first (which they are), before ordering them for other sets.

Wes S, mixman, jinxy245 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Darthpool
    Only on the VO =) I also would like a hybrid perforated pad! I'm a big fan of that type of pad from other pad makers...

mixman likes this.
  5. RMarks271
    Can anyone with the GOTL tell me which configuration they have it in (and what the price was) - and what configuration Zach has it in at meetups?

I'm looking to put together a setup that will last me a lifetime (if there is such a thing) and am considering the Verite with either the Pendant or the GOTL, but would like a little more information on the GOTL - in term of what the upgrades bring, the difference etc.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

robo24 likes this.
  6. zach915m
    The one I have has the regular transformers (not Lundahl), tube rectifier, 6 x octal drivers, c3g input option, 6/12/25 volt switch and the 110/240 volt switch.

I don't thing you need the voltage switch for 110/240 unless going to EU, it was very useful when we went for CanJam London!!!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
  7. RMarks271
    Hey Zach - thanks for the reply.

Noob question - I'm in the UK - would I need the switch?

And how would you compare the GOTL pairing with the Verites with your own Pendant?

8. UntilThen
    Thanks for the reply. I wrote to Zach. His reply is there will be a Purple Heart for Verite Open coming soon.... Purple Hearts !!! :L3000:

LTD for Verite Close is not available at the moment. The next batch will be a works in progress. Maybe it's Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts?

bryceu likes this.
  9. heliosphann
    Or Norwegian Wood???

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    Pharmaboy and jinxy245 like this.
  10. Darthpool
    F'me sideways and call me sally...did someone say Purpleheart Verites…. but...but...I love my ziricote Verite opens... why! WHY! must you tempt me so! :wink:

jinxy245 likes this.
  11. RMarks271
    Has anyone had any experience with the Feliks Euforia and the Verites? I'd love to hear from anyone if so - and so as not to derail the thread too much would be happy to continue in PM. I'm going back and forth between the GOTL, the Pendant, and the Euforia - and would appreciate any experiences anyone can share. Thanks in advance - it's hard to find any reviews of the pair online.

12. Inoculator
    Just when I get my budget in check, Zach goes and releases my dream Verite variant. Going to be really hard to not snag that purple heart Verite. Thinking some brass grills and rods...time to go beg forgiveness from the wife.

Darthpool and jinxy245 like this.
  13. UntilThen
    Regardless, the Verite Open is a joy to listen to. After 3 months, I'm still so in love with the sound. Paired with the ALO Audio Studio Six, it's all that I ask for in this Head-Fi hobby.

Mine is the Pheasant Wood LTD.

14. UntilThen
    Wow just saw the Verite Open Purple Heart on the ZMF website. Stunning !!!

Darthpool, Karnicopia and KcMsterpce like this.
  15. heliosphann
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    jinxy245 and Inoculator like this.
First

Back
229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238
240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249
Next

Last