ZMF Verite Open
Aug 9, 2019 at 4:30 PM Post #2,612 of 9,521
Aug 9, 2019 at 6:12 PM Post #2,613 of 9,521
@zach915m Hey Zach, just letting you know the email you just sent out to everyone today, August 9, 2019 - has the wrong link, when you click on the new return policy link as seen below, it takes you to the headphone stand you have for sale not the new policy, in fact, after searching FAQ, etc I could not find your new return policy.

Just an fyi for you, cheers!!!

pdNp82j.png

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019 at 6:38 PM Post #2,614 of 9,521
Aug 9, 2019 at 8:44 PM Post #2,616 of 9,521
This is really helpful, thanks a lot!.
The thing I am most concerned about is If I am going to be underwhelmed by their performance compared to my Elex and Ananda, If they will show superior technicality (with the micro BL) compared to the Elex I will be HAPPY! even if the it's just 10% difference. I have the money and will to purchase a high-tier amp as well but I don't want to make more than one purchase in a short period of time, I like to purchase 1 audio stuff every 3 months or so and I don't want to be disappointing during those months (weird mentality I know :)).

As for the sound I do EQ all the headphones and speakers I have, shamelessly :) so I am more concern about headphones technicality more than tonality (that's why I love @metal571 :D).
Even tho I did my research about the Verite and they are almost my preference (I may give them more sparkle in 10k tho).
I'm hoping to get a chance to review Verite this month. Maybe. Depends on when Zach sends me one

Aug 9, 2019 at 10:10 PM Post #2,617 of 9,521
I'm hoping to get a chance to review Verite this month. Maybe. Depends on when Zach sends me one

Saw your Aeolus review and from your thoughts on that, I think you'll dig the Verite. For me the technicalities just take it to another level over the Aeolus. Just be aware it is a bit more amp picky than the Aeolus. I tend to like it on a very powerful SS amp or a OTL/SET tube amp.

Aug 9, 2019 at 10:21 PM Post #2,618 of 9,521
Saw your Aeolus review and from your thoughts on that, I think you'll dig the Verite. For me the technicalities just take it to another level over the Aeolus. Just be aware it is a bit more amp picky than the Aeolus. I tend to like it on a very powerful SS amp or a OTL/SET tube amp.
Fudge, that's what I was afraid of.
(edit: meaning that's the kind of amps I have on hand, and I can't afford the Verite....right now)

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019 at 10:30 PM Post #2,619 of 9,521
Ha, now can add a Verite Closed review to that list!

Aug 10, 2019 at 12:33 AM Post #2,620 of 9,521
Same here, but I think the new policy is listed in the answer to the first

Shipping and Ordering FAQ

Unless that's the 'old' policy :)

that is the old policy. been there forever.

Sorry about the link guys!

That actually is our new policy on the faq section of the site - the key changes are mainly that instead of a blanket 25 percent return/cancel fee for all headphones, the fee is now 10 percent for stock headphones and we won't be taking returns on LTD editions, although you can sell your spot in line on the ltds.

There's some other minor stuff in there too, but that's the major change.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Aug 10, 2019 at 12:44 AM Post #2,621 of 9,521
Sorry about the link guys!

That actually is our new policy on the faq section of the site - the key changes are mainly that instead of a blanket 25 percent return/cancel fee for all headphones, the fee is now 10 percent for stock headphones and we won't be taking returns on LTD editions, although you can sell your spot in line on the ltds.

There's some other minor stuff in there too, but that's the major change.

Do I get a 50% off coupon for one pair of earpads for bringing this issue to your attention? :D

Aug 10, 2019 at 2:49 PM Post #2,623 of 9,521
Aug 10, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #2,624 of 9,521
Wow!, the recent Cocobolo orders are now in 'Sanding and Finishing'… that was fast :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back