ZMF Verite Open
Jan 15, 2021 at 4:29 PM Post #5,776 of 9,521
Does the Hugo 2 drive the VO well ? I use it with my HD6xx and it doesn't break a sweat. Opinions welcome...
For me it does and seems to have a nice synergy with both being extremely detailed and the Hugo delivering a decently wide soundstage (certainly vs the Mojo). Also excellent in DAC mode to other amps. It wasn't my only reason, but I liked the pairing enough to move up to the TT2. If one needs that portability, I'm not sure what would be better.

Jan 20, 2021 at 9:47 PM Post #5,778 of 9,521
Hey guys sorry about the delay, DAD life. Here are some shots of Zach's amazing Verite Open Desert Iron Wood LTD along with the incredible Pendant with Burl Base (I have changed the tubes now out of stock config.) easily one of my favorite combos. I hope you guys dig on these. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube and turn on notifications for when I drop my full review of both. https://www.youtube.com/marcellorostagni check my insta too if you want to see some more shots as I drop them! https://www.instagram.com/mrphotographycom

Much Love! images ©Marcello Rostagni 2020

Outstanding photos!

Jan 25, 2021 at 8:54 PM Post #5,781 of 9,521
While not immediately wowed by them, the BE2 perforated leather pads with the VO has become my favorite listening experience.

I now prefer them to the Verite perforated leather pads. Does anyone know if the BE2 hybrid pads sound any different?

BE2 hybrid is pretty warm. bass and lower mids are boosted.

ZMF Verite Pads.png

Jan 25, 2021 at 8:56 PM Post #5,782 of 9,521
Jan 29, 2021 at 4:11 PM Post #5,786 of 9,521
Hello, new to headphones, looking for 2nd hand headphone market, and surprised to see how the price 2nd hand Verite stays very close to msrp. IEM prices drop by 40-50% on second hand market. What causes Verite to retain its value?
I don't know if there's an easy answer to that, and I'm definitely no marketing genius. My uneducated stab in the dark is the combination of ZMF being a well tuned finely crafted headphone and the fact that it's in high demand.

Jan 29, 2021 at 4:44 PM Post #5,787 of 9,521
Jan 29, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #5,788 of 9,521
Jan 29, 2021 at 5:10 PM Post #5,789 of 9,521
I don't know if there's an easy answer to that, and I'm definitely no marketing genius. My uneducated stab in the dark is the combination of ZMF being a well tuned finely crafted headphone and the fact that it's in high demand.
Realistically, I think it's the fact that everybody wants one (because they're awesome).

And... You can get a used one nearly immediately, whereas there is a wait for something new. I think the "gimme now" factor helps keep resale values up a bit.

Jan 29, 2021 at 5:10 PM Post #5,790 of 9,521
The legend is on the bottom of the graph.

Blue = Verite Perf Suede. :beerchug:
How does it look so similar in bass and mids to the Universe leather? My ears hear them very different....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back