ZMF Verite Open
Sep 11, 2020 at 2:13 PM Post #5,116 of 9,535
Does somedofy had the chance to compare the Vérité with the Empyrean?

Actually I just tested my smartphone camera for fun yesterday, and use them as subjects

2020-09-11-072659144.jpg

2020-09-11-073707074.jpg

Long time admire the Empyrean, but ended with own the Verite Pheasantwood. (In the picture above is Silkwood)

Sep 12, 2020 at 1:22 PM Post #5,118 of 9,535
My unboxing of the Verite-- and what happens when you roll cameras without considering choice of earpad:

Oh, man. This was classic! Your face upon first listen was amazing. I'm in the Verite queue, still have a ways to go, and I've read about needing to set expectations and to understand burn-in is real... but reading is one thing. Seeing your face is another. Thanks for sharing; will help me to be prepared!

Sep 12, 2020 at 3:10 PM Post #5,119 of 9,535
Hello folks, I recently acquired a "new to me" set of VO Ziricote. I'm loving these so much that i have a Feliks Elise on the way to me which should be here on Saturday. Has anyone here tried the Eikon non-perf Suede pads on the VO's? I tried the stock Eikon pad on the VO and it definitely turns it into a bass cannon with a bit too much bass and things get a bit muddy. For now, I've settled on the stock verite perf pad. I'm looking for a pad which will give a touch more bass. Thoughts?
Universe Suede Perforated are way better!

Sep 13, 2020 at 1:06 AM Post #5,121 of 9,535
I just received my Feliks audio Elise, and while the stock tubes still need to break-in, it has taken my VO's to the next level. What a great pairing this is!
The Feliks-Audio Elise and Euforia threads here on head-fi are very informative, more tube rolling options than you may even want and the folks there are friendly, happy to answer questions / share opinions. Congrats on joining the savviest (and best looking) group on head-fi: FA-ZMF owners! :L3000:

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:17 AM Post #5,123 of 9,535
Just want to say I love my Verite VO's. Sorry folks, but I have the best looking ones. : ) I'll post pictures soon.
No, trust me, I think I know mine are, but I’ll reveal if you reveal first.

Sep 14, 2020 at 3:21 AM Post #5,127 of 9,535
Why would you say that ?
Why not? Start World War Z(MF)
No just curious to see why his aesthetics are the best. Because to me they all look awesome in their own ways.
I agree, but always like to see people show off their Verite and make me feel bad about mine, because they really aren’t even mine.

Sep 14, 2020 at 3:45 AM Post #5,129 of 9,535
Ok serious question though, I’m on the verge of buying a sub $1k Tube Amp, currently have the Little dot Mk8 SE in my sights,but please sell it to me; why should I buy a different tube amp. (Going to be used for my Auteur and friends VO).

Sep 14, 2020 at 3:47 AM Post #5,130 of 9,535
Oh ok, what do you mean ? Not really mine ?
Oh my friends VO, he lets me borrow them to make my headphones unenjoyable. I love my Elex and LCD closed, but god do I envy his VO.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back