ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Sep 17, 2021 at 7:43 PM Post #7,713 of 12,586
I just received an email that my VC from the 9/3 stabilized release has shipped (much sooner than expected)… I only wish I had selected an expedited shipping option. Hope others will be receiving similar emails soon.
Received mine a couple of days ago as well. Is supposed to arrive tomorrow. So excited! Out of curiosity which one did you get?

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2021 at 7:49 PM Post #7,714 of 12,586
I just received an email that my VC from the 9/3 stabilized release has shipped (much sooner than expected)… I only wish I had selected an expedited shipping option. Hope others will be receiving similar emails soon.
Wow, that is many weeks sooner than I would have expected! Congrats. I will have to keep a close eye on my email . . .

Sep 17, 2021 at 8:23 PM Post #7,715 of 12,586
Thanks everyone for your input! Aesthetics it is then. Will be picking a cable based on looks :)
In that case, I recommend the ZMF Verite cable. It is hands-down the most beautiful luxurious feeling cable I've ever beheld. :heart_eyes:

8x8_VeriteS_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Oh, and it sounds good too. :xf_wink:

Sep 17, 2021 at 8:25 PM Post #7,716 of 12,586
I was given the courtesy to take a sneak peek at some of the latest stabilized VC from a local shop and they are seriously gorgeous. Of course most of them are owned (preorder). Be it whichever design, each new owners should be really happy.

Cant wait for more pictures here once more have received it! - need to pamper my leopardwood a bit, she may feel being left-out 😬

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:33 PM Post #7,717 of 12,586
Does anyone have perspective comparing to the Aria?

I know the VC driver has been described as planar-like control. I'm specifically interested in the bass/ sub-bass region as I love how the Aria presents very omnipresent full bass in electronic music.

Also on the topic of soundstage, it's been hard to pin down how it stacks up, some have said it's even better on the VC than VO? I know the Aria is hard to compete with in this area being pretty much as open as it gets, but the VC also being described as holographic has peaked my interest.

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:55 PM Post #7,718 of 12,586
Does anyone have perspective comparing to the Aria?

I know the VC driver has been described as planar-like control. I'm specifically interested in the bass/ sub-bass region as I love how the Aria presents very omnipresent full bass in electronic music.

Also on the topic of soundstage, it's been hard to pin down how it stacks up, some have said it's even better on the VC than VO? I know the Aria is hard to compete with in this area being pretty much as open as it gets, but the VC also being described as holographic has peaked my interest.
I have the Arya and the VC, and I think they have very different presentations. In terms of bass quantity, the VC is slightly above the Arya, but where it goes beyond is in the slam/impact. In comparison the Arya feels soft in that department, and the VC slams pretty hard.

But for soundstage, the Arya is wider, airier, and makes it easier to pick out individual instrument lines. The VC does have a holographic feel, where things are presented around your head almost, so it can feel very immersive (it does depend on which pads you’re using - to me the Auteur Lambskin emphasizes that the most). I love the Arya for classical music, and the VC for pretty much everything I else.

Sep 17, 2021 at 10:10 PM Post #7,720 of 12,586
Sep 17, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #7,722 of 12,586
I also received the email but mine isn't estimated to arrive till next Thursday. I was prepared to wait until November, but now even a week is gonna feel like forever!
Here's hoping the week passes quickly for you. Which one did you get?

Sep 17, 2021 at 10:15 PM Post #7,724 of 12,586

Users who are viewing this thread

Back