ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Jan 16, 2020 at 7:09 AM Post #2,029 of 12,484
The slightly harsh treble smoothed out after a bit of burn-in and these are now sounding really sweet. They're so good, I'm not sure I'll ever use my Eikons again..

VerityC.jpg

Jan 16, 2020 at 1:22 PM Post #2,032 of 12,484
Just snagged the ZMF Pendant tube amp from the classifieds :) I'll report in once i get it and get some time in with it and the VC!
Dang! You beat me to it! :wink: I will own one, someday. . .

Jan 16, 2020 at 1:26 PM Post #2,033 of 12,484
Dang! You beat me to it! :wink: I will own one, someday. . .
I was lucky, I was on the amp classifieds when it posted, i might have been the first viewer :) Sorry though, I know that feeling well, i've missed a few over the years, and i'm still bitter about it....

Let the tube nervosa begin....

Jan 16, 2020 at 1:36 PM Post #2,034 of 12,484
I was lucky, I was on the amp classifieds when it posted, i might have been the first viewer :) Sorry though, I know that feeling well, i've missed a few over the years, and i'm still bitter about it....

Let the tube nervosa begin....
No worries man! I am planning on buying one in a couple of months, but that was a great deal. I am sure you are going to love it. I already have all my tubes ready to go, and just need to save a bit more, and then the "END GAME" amp will happen. I really look forward to hearing your impressions.

Jan 17, 2020 at 5:58 PM Post #2,036 of 12,484

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you went into detail about each song in your list and explained exactly what the VC did with it. It just does wonders to understand the headphone being reviewed, but most reviews don't do this at all. It not only helps me to understand the headphone but also the reviewer's tastes and areas of focus.

I have your review bookmarked, and I will definitely go through the tracklist and see for myself if my experiences line up.

Jan 17, 2020 at 6:29 PM Post #2,038 of 12,484
I had the VO. Swapped for VC.
Sold the VC. Tried the Stellia.
Re-ordering the VC..

lol.. sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing..

Jan 17, 2020 at 6:31 PM Post #2,039 of 12,484
Re-ordering the VC..

Sounds to me like you are having some serious fun.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jan 17, 2020 at 7:22 PM Post #2,040 of 12,484
Re-ordering the VC..

Sometimes you, "don't know what you've got till it's gone".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back