ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Oct 1, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #1,051 of 12,586
That's why two of my favorite HP's are the Empy and Verite. Pads can be a great asset, it can be more drastic than a cable change and even forego the use of eq.

This is where Meze is not utilizing a great asset of theirs. They have one of the easiest pad changing systems.......but with only two pads. Told them in the Empy forum, maybe Zach can show them how to make and test pads and not take over a year to do it!!!

It does seem to be taking them a ridiculously long time to release their new pads lol... Hopefully they will be soon(tm)!

Seems Zach might have the opposite problem and release so many pads people get confused which one they are using :joy:.

Oct 1, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #1,052 of 12,586
Seems Zach might have the opposite problem and release so many pads people get confused which one they are using :joy:.
Yeah,that would be me. I cant keep up with all the different ZMF pads,and which are which,however I have it on pretty good authority that ZMF may have a fix for all the pad confusion.

Oct 1, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #1,053 of 12,586
It does seem to be taking them a ridiculously long time to release their new pads lol... Hopefully they will be soon(tm)!

Well at least he has the pads and brief descriptions of them on the site. Meanwhile Meze can’t get it together on releasing another pad. Not like they are going to do anything exotic.

Yeah,that would be me. I cant keep up with all the different ZMF pads,and which are which,however I have it on pretty good authority that ZMF may have a fix for all the pad confusion.
Maybe Zach needs to attach names to each pad? Or use a color coded dot so one can identify them?

Oct 1, 2019 at 6:43 PM Post #1,055 of 12,586
Oct 2, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #1,057 of 12,586

Yes! The other day I was pad rolling and put the Eikon perf pads on Verite instead of the Universe pads. Took me a bit to figure out that I wasn’t losing my mind thinking the Verite Open sounded really off, lol. On the other hand I should just really keep them in their own jars.

Oct 2, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #1,058 of 12,586
Yes! The other day I was pad rolling and put the Eikon perf pads on Verite instead of the Universe pads. Took me a bit to figure out that I wasn’t losing my mind thinking the Verite Open sounded really off, lol. On the other hand I should just really keep them in their own jars.
haha you made me laugh there, i've gotten my pads mixed up so many times it drives me nuts.

i vote for something like the salaire, some kind of nice wood pad hanger or organizer. any excuse for more wood....i'm addicted.....

Oct 2, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #1,059 of 12,586
haha you made me laugh there, i've gotten my pads mixed up so many times it drives me nuts.

i vote for something like the salaire, some kind of nice wood pad hanger or organizer. any excuse for more wood....i'm addicted.....

Agreed. I really am starting to need a storage solution for tubes and pads, got to keep organized for rolling!

Oct 2, 2019 at 5:58 PM Post #1,060 of 12,586
Current method of pad organization, but need more boxes...

rzSB6M2_d.jpg

Oct 2, 2019 at 6:09 PM Post #1,061 of 12,586
I wish I had organized any of my pads! The only ones I can identify anymore are the Eikon Sheepskin non-perf on my Emu Teak and the Auteur Perf Suede on my Auteur. I have Sheepskin Auteur and Universe perf pads and cannot for the life of me figure out which is which.

Oct 2, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #1,062 of 12,586
I dont roll pads anymore. I find a config I prefer and leave it as is. If I want a different flavor,I roll tubes.
Zach mentioned a new system to make IDing pads easier,but I have no idea when that will be rolling out,and I dont think it will address pads already out in the wild. Could be wrong tho.

Oct 2, 2019 at 6:20 PM Post #1,063 of 12,586
I cant resist and just hit the button. Ironwood hype passenger from now on.

Oct 2, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #1,064 of 12,586
I cant resist and just hit the button. Ironwood hype passenger from now on.

Not only did I impulse buy the MP variant, I *already* got the need-a-new-toy shakes only two weeks later and bought myself an Emotiva A100 (and Woo Wee) to replace my Schiit Magni (and Stax SRM-252s) in my office setup where I'll be using that VC-MP when it finally arrives.

Oct 2, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #1,065 of 12,586
Not only did I impulse buy the MP variant, I *already* got the need-a-new-toy shakes only two weeks later and bought myself an Emotiva A100 (and Woo Wee) to replace my Schiit Magni (and Stax SRM-252s) in my office setup where I'll be using that VC-MP when it finally arrives.
Just got the Headamp gsx mini. Cant wait to put both together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back