ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Sep 17, 2019 at 4:12 AM Post #601 of 12,524
Are there any pics with the Verite Closed that are actually „on the head“ of someone when wearing them?
I just wanted to see how they look.

The thing is: You can like or not like the color choice of the Stellia (I happen to like it), but designwise they are state of the art. I can go with them around in the city without gaining weird looks (at least in my town). The VC on the other hand are beautiful to look at with the woods, but I fear that on the head they might look rather like a coconut chopped in the half. Do they stand apart a lot when on the head? If anyone is brave enough to post pictures, I‘d appreciate it a lot :)

Sorry bud, I got this picture directly from zach, they look exactly like coconuts :hear_no_evil:

470507256_30b4aa535d_b.jpg

Sep 17, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #605 of 12,524
Sorry bud, I got this picture directly from zach, they look exactly like coconuts :hear_no_evil:

Wow what wood is that? Does it sound better then Monkeypod or ironwood? :)

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:27 PM Post #608 of 12,524
Are there any pics with the Verite Closed that are actually „on the head“ of someone when wearing them?
I just wanted to see how they look.

The thing is: You can like or not like the color choice of the Stellia (I happen to like it), but designwise they are state of the art. I can go with them around in the city without gaining weird looks (at least in my town). The VC on the other hand are beautiful to look at with the woods, but I fear that on the head they might look rather like a coconut chopped in the half. Do they stand apart a lot when on the head? If anyone is brave enough to post pictures, I‘d appreciate it a lot :)
Jeez! The things I sacrifice for this hobby. First my wallet,and now my dignity!

You owe me a beer!
71655781_503685933762214_5408363268848746496_n.jpg

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:36 PM Post #610 of 12,524
Does anyone have a pic or video of what the Closed Verites look like while wearing a speedo and walking around a crowded public space? This is my ideal listening scenario and any help that can be provided before my pre-purchase is appreciated.

@Monsterzero :wink:

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #612 of 12,524
Does anyone have a pic or video of what the Closed Verites look like while wearing a speedo and walking around a crowded public space? This is my ideal listening scenario and any help that can be provided before my pre-purchase is appreciated.

You need someone to hold the amp, dac, and probably a couple of Tesla batteries with you. LOL

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #613 of 12,524

Everybody has their limits,and you,good sir,just met mine.

Sep 17, 2019 at 1:19 PM Post #615 of 12,524

Now that gave me a good laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back