ZMF Vérité and aeolus - GIVEAWAY! & Pre Order starts November 16th
Nov 13, 2018 at 2:53 AM Post #169 of 186
Wow, thank you so much!! I'm really excited about to hear this lovely piece of art when I get them! I'm a owner of an old model of the classic Ortho so this will surely be a big step up

Congrats! I hope you enjoy the hell outta those for all of us :)

And thanks again to @zach915m for the giveaway!

Nov 13, 2018 at 3:04 AM Post #171 of 186
Congrats to @Mickes66

Enjoy them in good health and hopefully take some nice pictures to show us all the wood grain of whatever custom wood you choose! (once they are complete!)

I’m going to check out your photo work on the link Zach posted. I do flower and bugs macro stuff myself. Cool beans!

Edit; beautiful stuff on Instagram!

Thanks, glad you like my photos Yes I'll of course have to take some of these beautiful headphones when I get them

Nov 13, 2018 at 6:03 AM Post #174 of 186
Congrats to the winner...you should be very happy!

Nov 13, 2018 at 6:47 AM Post #176 of 186
Congratulations Mikes66!
I'll be interested to know what wood you choose for a limited run once Zach approves. Excited for you and the community!

Yes in mailing with Zach about the wood, I like a little warm darker tone but with good soundscape and 3d and I'll post the choice when we find the "right" wood.

Nov 13, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #177 of 186
Yes in mailing with Zach about the wood, I like a little warm darker tone but with good soundscape and 3d and I'll post the choice when we find the "right" wood.

Great choice and congratulations on your winning this beautiful Headphone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back