ZMF Spring Limiteds, CanJam NYC and Estimated Release Schedule for Caldera Closed and BOKEH Open!
May 21, 2024 at 1:04 PM Post #451 of 626
May 23, 2024 at 4:22 PM Post #452 of 626
Really impressed with the continued artistic evolution on these stabilized sets! The staining is much richer on the newer drops. I’m also amazed at how well the color flair added to the resin areas complements the wood. That must require a lot of forethought and experience.

Sorry for the poor photos, but here is ‘idyllic’ from the last drop alone and with its long lost siblings:
IMG_4836.jpeg
IMG_4829.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4813.jpeg
    IMG_4813.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 23, 2024 at 4:43 PM Post #453 of 626
Really impressed with the continued artistic evolution on these stabilized sets! The staining is much richer on the newer drops. I’m also amazed at how well the color flair added to the resin areas complements the wood. That must require a lot of forethought and experience.

Sorry for the poor photos, but here is ‘idyllic’ from the last drop alone and with its long lost siblings:
IMG_4836.jpegIMG_4813.jpegIMG_4829.jpeg
You've got some incredible looking stabilized sets!

May 23, 2024 at 4:45 PM Post #454 of 626

IMG_4836.jpegIMG_4813.jpegIMG_4829.jpeg

Absolutely amazing - I particularly like the color on those AOs.

May 23, 2024 at 6:49 PM Post #456 of 626
May 23, 2024 at 6:57 PM Post #457 of 626
@know creativity Validated--Consider that we are appreciative connoisseurs of headphone art and sound :beerchug:
or it is a good excuse for the addiction...🤷‍♂️

ZMF Family Grp-1.JPG

Last edited:
May 23, 2024 at 7:40 PM Post #459 of 626
Validated--Consider that we are appreciative connoisseurs of headphone art and sound :beerchug:
or it is a good excuse for the addiction...

ZMF Family Grp-1.JPG
I know all about addiction... This is a third...

1000026954.jpg

May 23, 2024 at 8:25 PM Post #460 of 626
I know all about addiction... This is a third...
If anyone accuses you of an addiction my recommendation would be to counter that you are a headphone curator for an official ZMF Heritage Archive collection for historical preservation in accordance with the National Historic Preservation Act, Title 54, US Code of Federal Regulations :thumbsup:

May 23, 2024 at 9:41 PM Post #463 of 626
Wow, I'm speechless! For a minute I thought I was looking at a ZMF event (like Hot Cup Summer) inventory picture! :laughing:

My wife thinks I'm nuts, with 4 ZMFs (VO, AO, Eikon(new), and Aeolus), plus Focal Utopia 2020/Clear OG, Rosson RAD-0, and a few others I'm leaving out! :beerchug:

Ha my fiance thinks I'm nuts too when I told her I wanted a Caldera, I only currently have a pair of Auteurs and HE1000. I tried to explain that different headphones offer different flavors. It's like eating a really good steak, it's great.. but you wouldn't want steak every night, it's nice to have variety. I don't think my analogy got through though :laughing:.

May 24, 2024 at 12:37 AM Post #464 of 626
Ha my fiance thinks I'm nuts too when I told her I wanted a Caldera, I only currently have a pair of Auteurs and HE1000. I tried to explain that different headphones offer different flavors. It's like eating a really good steak, it's great.. but you wouldn't want steak every night, it's nice to have variety. I don't think my analogy got through though :laughing:.
Yeah, the Caldera is definitely a step up. Wonderful headphone.

I involve the woman in the listening. I let her hear her favorite songs in flac and wav and all of the sudden my passion was more interesting to her. Then when I was listening she wanted to listen as well.

Try it, she might understand and begin to appreciate the hobby more.

May 24, 2024 at 12:40 AM Post #465 of 626
Wow, I'm speechless! For a minute I thought I was looking at a ZMF event (like Hot Cup Summer) inventory picture! :laughing:

My wife thinks I'm nuts, with 4 ZMFs (VO, AO, Eikon(new), and Aeolus), plus Focal Utopia 2020/Clear OG, Rosson RAD-0, and a few others I'm leaving out! :beerchug:
Thanks. Been a long time collecting all these. I like to think I help zmf by investing in their products so they can create more great ones in the future. I truly believe they are the best headphone company by far. And now getting into the amp game? Can't wait to see what the future holds.

I wonder what the next Atrium or Caldera will sound like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back