ZMF November is here! Release Schedule and Time-line
Dec 9, 2021 at 8:57 PM Post #601 of 845
Mine also came in today. Time to let them run
IMG_0407.JPG

Looks beautiful! Mind grabbing a straight down shot with good lighting 😀?

Also what is your opinion on the new headband pad? Better comfort?

Dec 9, 2021 at 9:01 PM Post #602 of 845
I don't have a particularly good lighting setup that would beat the store's original picture. As for the headband, I find it much more comfier. It's not super plush as the pilot or co-pilot pads were so it feels secure to me compared to when I used those.
LTD_VeriteShopify_Epoxy111_1024x10242x.png

Dec 9, 2021 at 10:30 PM Post #603 of 845
As for the headband, I find it much more comfier. It's not super plush as the pilot or co-pilot pads were so it feels secure to me compared to when I used those.
I forgot about the new Crescent headband. I’d love to hear more impressions from those that have had a chance to try it out at this point. I have just acquired Pilot and Co-Pilot pads for the first time and am liking the improved comfort so far. If feedback is positive, I might grab a Crescent Strap when Zach makes them available to purchase separately.

Dec 11, 2021 at 6:36 PM Post #605 of 845
Received mine today! :D They are purple epoxy verites and they are gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to attach images.

Dec 11, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #606 of 845
I forgot about the new Crescent headband. I’d love to hear more impressions from those that have had a chance to try it out at this point. I have just acquired Pilot and Co-Pilot pads for the first time and am liking the improved comfort so far. If feedback is positive, I might grab a Crescent Strap when Zach makes them available to purchase separately.
ZMF headphones are already super comfortable. And somehow the crescent headband makes them even more comfortable, even though that wasn’t even needed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dec 11, 2021 at 6:51 PM Post #607 of 845
Well actually I was having some problems with my Verite Open initially becuase the Verite pads would hug my head a bit too tight for comfort, after purchasing and installing the suede co-pilot pads on the VO, the comfort got waaay better. I'm hoping the crescent headband will feel the same as the co-pilot pads!

Dec 11, 2021 at 6:59 PM Post #608 of 845
ZMF headphones are already super comfortable. And somehow the crescent headband makes them even more comfortable, even though that wasn’t even needed 🤷🏻‍♂️
Really hope these go on sale soon!

Dec 11, 2021 at 7:35 PM Post #609 of 845
Dec 11, 2021 at 8:04 PM Post #612 of 845

Users who are viewing this thread

Back