ZMF November is here! Release Schedule and Time-line
Dec 9, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #588 of 845
MYVérité Epoxy Stabilized from the November 20th sale came in today... loving them.
Stunning! Thanks for posting! But don't feel like you need to limit yourself to just 1 picture :yum:

And I really feel like the Epoxy Resin works better on the VO then on the VC.

Dec 9, 2021 at 1:52 PM Post #589 of 845
MYVérité Epoxy Stabilized from the November 20th sale came in today... loving them.zz epoxy vo.jpg

Oh boy, they're even shinier than the stock photos.

I can't wait to receive my handmade bowling ball cans!

Dec 9, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #590 of 845
Wow, the Nov 20th release is already coming in. This gives me hope that the Stabilized sets will arrive before the end of the year.

Those look amazing btw, congrats 🥳

Dec 9, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #594 of 845
Are ZMF's heavier than most headphones? Compared to say other planar headphones? Well balanced?
I have an Atticus in camphor and an LCD-2 in rosewood. The LCD-2 feels pretty heavy, though not intolerable to me but I notice it especially when I turn my head. The Atticus feels lighter than it looks, I’m always surprised when I pick it up and it doesn’t feel heavy on my head at all even though it’s only 100g lighter than the LCD. The weight is just better distributed.

Dec 9, 2021 at 3:51 PM Post #595 of 845
Are ZMF's heavier than most headphones? Compared to say other planar headphones? Well balanced?
Depends on the planars. They're lighter than most of the LCD line and far more comfortable. If weight is a concern, all the models have been available in multiple woods and the stock Sapele or Camphor on most of the models are definitely among the lightest. Even my heaviest 580g ZMF is very comfortable and I've had no problem with them wearing for hours and that's with neck problems!

Dec 9, 2021 at 5:37 PM Post #596 of 845
Mine also came in today. Time to let them run
IMG_0407.JPG

Dec 9, 2021 at 5:46 PM Post #597 of 845
Holy moly that looks amazing. Cmoooon b-stock VO shipping notice XD

Dec 9, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #600 of 845
Depends on the planars. They're lighter than most of the LCD line and far more comfortable. If weight is a concern, all the models have been available in multiple woods and the stock Sapele or Camphor on most of the models are definitely among the lightest. Even my heaviest 580g ZMF is very comfortable and I've had no problem with them wearing for hours and that's with neck problems!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back