ZMF November is here! Release Schedule and Time-line
Dec 8, 2021 at 5:36 PM Post #571 of 845
Last available VO: Keshiri
I wonder if it was ever sold? I actually tried to buy it but clicked on the one above it (or below it?) Dart, and then rushed through the process so I ended up with that! I tried to see if I could exchange it but no such luck. And that's all fine! :L3000: I'll probably be happier with the one I got. Serendipity!

Dec 8, 2021 at 5:57 PM Post #572 of 845
I wonder if it was ever sold? I actually tried to buy it but clicked on the one above it (or below it?) Dart, and then rushed through the process so I ended up with that! I tried to see if I could exchange it but no such luck. And that's all fine! :L3000: I'll probably be happier with the one I got. Serendipity!
funny how it works. Dart was on top 3 my target list, when it was gone, I nabbed Astra Inclinent lol

Dec 8, 2021 at 8:46 PM Post #575 of 845
Stabilized... I was shocked. Hopefully it does not sit waiting to be shipped for long, I am really excited to get it.

Dec 8, 2021 at 11:51 PM Post #578 of 845
Alright, I am an idiot… This is embarrassing, but I ordered some extra pads and forgot about it… Those are what’s being shipped. Sorry for the false alarm. The wait continues.

Dec 8, 2021 at 11:53 PM Post #579 of 845
Alright, I am an idiot… This is embarrassing, but I ordered some extra pads and forgot about it… Those are what’s being shipped. Sorry for the false alarm. The wait continues.
Oh hey that's exactly what happened to me. I had to email support to remind them to consolidate the shipping and refund the shipping costs. Make sure you do the same if you want the shipping refunded!

Dec 9, 2021 at 12:42 AM Post #580 of 845
Just when I started to get my hopes up!

Dec 9, 2021 at 11:20 AM Post #582 of 845
My B-stock Auteurs were shipped yesterday. DHL gave an ETA of December 14th in the Netherlands. So exited!

Hats of to Zach and the team for producing these beauties, sending them out quickly and keeping in touch with their costumers. Truely something special!

For me it all adds to the value of a already amazing headphone.

Dec 9, 2021 at 11:24 AM Post #583 of 845
My B-stock Auteurs were shipped yesterday. DHL gave an ETA of December 14th in the Netherlands. So exited!

Hats of to Zach and the team for producing these beauties, sending them out quickly and keeping in touch with their costumers. Truely something special!

For me it all adds to the value of a already amazing headphone.
I'm jealous! My b stock have not yet shipped

Dec 9, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #585 of 845
MYVérité Epoxy Stabilized from the November 20th sale came in today... loving them. zz epoxy vo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back