ZMF November // 2023 // MEGATHREAD!
Jan 29, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #2,236 of 2,414
Jan 29, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #2,237 of 2,414
Cross post, but... look at these babies! Argemone (AC) and Aphitrite (Atrium). Feelin' very grateful to own such amazing looking and sounding headphones.
IMG_7689.jpg
This grain is beautiful and then the color is perfect it looks like waves, the grill and fabric as well just all of it fits so well together. Great set!

Jan 29, 2024 at 12:53 PM Post #2,238 of 2,414
Woah! That Atrium is STUNNING! My favorite combination of stabilized colors and natural wood I've seen on a ZMF so far. Lucky you!
Thanks - I agree!
1000024698.jpg

I tend to save the original images. 😁
I was looking at this one, glad it went to a good home, enjoy!
Those are the ones! As do I 🙂 and thanks! Looks even cooler in person.

Jan 29, 2024 at 1:00 PM Post #2,239 of 2,414
This grain is beautiful and then the color is perfect it looks like waves, the grill and fabric as well just all of it fits so well together. Great set!
I think that's exactly why I like it. With so many amazing options during ZMF November, I always find it hard, but there's one in every batch that I resonate with on a deeper level and this one was it. I hit the buy button faster than ever for this one, ha!

Jan 29, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #2,240 of 2,414
Jan 29, 2024 at 1:25 PM Post #2,241 of 2,414
1000025484.jpg

Few sets arrived today. 😁

I'm going to name the one Solar, and the other Oblivion.

Better pictures to come soon.

Jan 29, 2024 at 1:35 PM Post #2,242 of 2,414
1000025484.jpg

Ahhhhh good to know that you're the one that owns Timbre's brother. Thought Zach said it was heading out to one of their distributors.

I think these are my two favs from your growing collection, appropriate naming too!

This is the way!

Jan 29, 2024 at 2:23 PM Post #2,243 of 2,414
Ahhhhh good to know that you're the one that owns Timbre's brother. Thought Zach said it was heading out to one of their distributors.

I think these are my two favs from your growing collection, appropriate naming too!

This is the way!
It was, I had to track it down and it took a while! Some sets I have had to buy from the dealers listed on their site.

This has happened for 3 sets I own so far. One in Germany, one in Britain, and the other in South Korea.

From what I understand, they will buy these sets from shows. The German set I have was displayed at High End Munich for example.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2024 at 2:29 PM Post #2,244 of 2,414
1000025484.jpg

I think I saw the one on the right at the shop last week. Beautiful pair in person.

Jan 29, 2024 at 2:35 PM Post #2,245 of 2,414
It was, I had to track it down and it took a while! Some sets I have had to buy from the dealers listed on their site.

This has happened for 3 sets I own so far. One in Germany, one in Britain, and the other in South Korea.

From what I understand, they will buy these sets from shows. The German set I have was displayed at High End Munich for example.
You sir, are dedicated! I actually had the same idea when I initially saw that set and scoured all the retailers, but stopped at their website.

I'm glad its not 'lost' in the world and someone from here has it.

Jan 29, 2024 at 2:39 PM Post #2,246 of 2,414
You sir, are dedicated! I actually had the same idea when I initially saw that set and scoured all the retailers, but stopped at their website.

I'm glad its not 'lost' in the world and someone from here has it.
I am just a bit nuts for ZMF cans. My family thinks I am totally crazy. :joy: :joy:

I used to be a sculpting and painting artist before I got involved in coding and UI design work. Something about the organic nature of ZMF cans hits me differently. It evokes an emotional response. In my defense, I have shown sets to friends and family who are not into headphones or audio, and all are shocked and impressed when I show them off.

I really love ZMF headphones :heart_eyes: . Zach and his team create masterpieces. I am happy to support them so their work can continue. It doesn't hurt they are some of the absolute nicest and most humble people you will ever meet.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2024 at 2:48 PM Post #2,247 of 2,414
I am just a bit nuts for ZMF cans. My family thinks I am totally crazy. :joy: :joy:

I used to be a sculpting and painting artist before I got involved in coding and UI design work. Something about the organic nature of ZMF cans hits me differently. It evokes an emotional response. In my defense, I have shown sets to friends and family who are not into headphones or audio, and all are shocked and impressed when I show them off.

I really love ZMF headphones :heart_eyes: . Zach and his team create masterpieces. I am happy to support them so their work can continue. It doesn't hurt they are some of the absolute nicest and most humble people you will ever meet.
Good for you man, enjoy! :)
Not many people can say they own more Calderas than available earpad versions for the model. I guess, that is one way to avoid the slightly fiddly pad swapping. :)

Jan 29, 2024 at 2:51 PM Post #2,248 of 2,414
Cross post, but... look at these babies! Argemone (AC) and Aphitrite (Atrium). Feelin' very grateful to own such amazing looking and sounding headphones.

IMG_7685.jpg
The right side of that AC looks INSANE. What is the black? Is it burned wood with resin in front?
If there ever is a model in that style again I need to have it.

Jan 29, 2024 at 4:33 PM Post #2,249 of 2,414
1000025484.jpg

We are all living vicariously through you and your incredible ZMF collection. Thanks for the great shots!
😊
🤜🤛

Jan 29, 2024 at 4:36 PM Post #2,250 of 2,414
1000025484.jpg

That middle one is (I'm SURE I've never said this before :wink: ) the single most beautiful ZMF headphone I've ever seen! Solar is a good name for it. I would name it Etna, after my favorite volcano on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back