ZMF BOKEH - Closed Back (Semi-Portable)
Dec 8, 2023 at 10:05 AM Post #452 of 2,357
As they are based in IL you would only be charged tax if you are in the state of IL. Outside of that you do not get charged tax.
Unless you're in Canada where they'll ding you for taxes at the border :unamused:

Dec 8, 2023 at 10:10 AM Post #453 of 2,357
I might've just pulled the trigger on the Bokeh three minutes after receiving the release email... My Elegias are jealous now, they've been relegated to second fiddle closed back.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #456 of 2,357
Hello Bokeh reviewers, first of all, thank you very much for the effort you are doing to bring us your impressions as soon as possible. This usually takes a few weeks, even a few months, and you are doing it in just a week. So, thank you, and I say it heartly

I would like to ask for a brief comparison with the Verite sound, whether open or closed. I know this isn't the most logical, but my only reference to ZMF sound is the VO, and I wanted to know how they compare in things like speed, detail, timbre, imaging, instrument separation, and even soundstage (although I guess the bokeh is smaller)

The last question would be about which genres you have enjoyed the most with Bokeh and which ones the least.

Thanks!

Dec 8, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #458 of 2,357
Mine are going to be my office headphones. Don’t want to take my AC LTDs to my office, lol

Dec 8, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #459 of 2,357
As they are based in IL you would only be charged tax if you are in the state of IL. Outside of that you do not get charged tax.
Are you sure? All my previous orders to Pennsylvania were charged 8% tax :S

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #460 of 2,357
Are you sure? All my previous orders to Maryland were charged 8% tax :S
Apologies, my mistake. Deleted my post as not to give false info.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2023 at 10:31 AM Post #461 of 2,357
Well, I just placed my order for the discounted model (though I didn’t realize the hybrid pads were a $60 upgrade). I’m hoping I find these less bulky and heavy than the Atticus. That’s my only real complaint about the Atticus. I really love the sound and I’m looking for something similar.

Dec 8, 2023 at 11:00 AM Post #463 of 2,357
yay. Ordered a Bokeh with tuning kit! And this is just 2 weeks after I just ordered a stabilized Atrium that hasn't even arrived yet when I told myself: "That's it, I'm totally done for the year. No more frivolous spending." Fail.

Dec 8, 2023 at 11:03 AM Post #464 of 2,357
yay. Ordered a Bokeh with tuning kit! And this is just 2 weeks after I just ordered a stabilized Atrium that hasn't even arrived yet when I told myself: "That's it, I'm totally done for the year. No more frivolous spending." Fail.
You didn't fail. It wasn't frivolous. So win win. :L3000:

Dec 8, 2023 at 11:14 AM Post #465 of 2,357

Users who are viewing this thread

Back